Bring Along Your Pet, We Don't Mind!
We understand that you don’t always want to leave home without your furry friend so our hotels are pet friendly.
We have a few rules, to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, be they human, furry, fuzzy or scaled:
- Additional $20 per pet, per day
- No size or weight restrictions
- No limit on number of pets allowed
- Pets must be on leashes or in crates while they are in any public or common places within the hotel.
- Dogs must not be left unattended by their owners while in the hotel.
- Dogs are allowed in designated food or beverage areas only.
- If your pet creates a disturbance or becomes aggressive to any guest or other person in the hotel, the owner agrees to remove the pet promptly from the hotel upon request unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
- The owners agree to be present or remove their pets from the room during housekeeping service or while any hotel staff is present in the room.
- As has always been our policy, service animals are admitted with their owners regardless of time or stay.
Pets must not be left unattended while in the hotel. If you'd like to board your pet elsewhere for half a day while you are out and about, check out the nearby Stay Pet Hotel.
We recommend these nearby parks to take your pets to while staying at the Kennedy School:
Fernhill Park • NE 37th Ave. & Ainsworth St.
Alberta Park • NE 22nd Ave. & Killingsworth St.