Bring Along Your Pet, We Don't Mind!
We understand that you don’t always want to leave home without your furry friend so our hotels are pet friendly.
We have a few rules, to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, be they human, furry, fuzzy or scaled:
- Additional $25 per pet, per day
- No size or weight restrictions
- No limit on number of pets allowed
- Pets must be on leashes or in crates while they are in any public or common places within the hotel.
- Dogs must not be left unattended by their owners while in the hotel.
- Dogs are allowed in designated food or beverage areas only.
- If your pet creates a disturbance or becomes aggressive to any guest or other person in the hotel, the owner agrees to remove the pet promptly from the hotel upon request unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
- The owners agree to be present or remove their pets from the room during housekeeping service or while any hotel staff is present in the room.
- As has always been our policy, service animals are admitted with their owners regardless of time or stay.
- Staying with us? Please notify the front desk prior to arrival if you will be bringing a pet.
Pets must not be left unattended while in the hotel. If you'd like to board your pet elsewhere for half a day while you are out and about, check out the nearby Stay Pet Hotel.
We recommend these nearby parks to take your pets to while staying at the Kennedy School:
Fernhill Park • NE 37th Ave. & Ainsworth St.
Alberta Park • NE 22nd Ave. & Killingsworth St.