Sunday, 10 May 2020
All ages welcome
The "Once Upon A Time" Moonalice ethos runs deep through the veins of this star studded, iconic rock band and 1000+ shows later, here they are... continuing to evolve, grow and expand their musical presence. Legends in their own right, the original five players have resumes a mile long. John Molo (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band), Barry Sless (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz), Roger McNamee (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers), Pete Sears (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends) and Jason Crosby (Robert Randolph & Susan Tedeschi).
Now enter Lester Chambers, member and lead singer of the 1960s soul-rock group The Chambers Brothers, well-known for their 1968 hit “Time Has Come Today,” who at 79 has no problem keeping up with this motley crew. His son Dylan Chambers (Midnight Transit), brings that electrifying Chambers energy, full of soul and funk to the stage with poise and an extremely high entertainment value.
And to round out this now 10-piece band, the T Sisters interject a refreshing, sassy and captivating presence that at times is seemingly haunting. Blood sisters Erika, Rachel and Chloe Tietjen flow seamlessly between styles and moods with their eclectic sound and soaring harmonies.
So in 2020, this cast of characters has emerged as Full Moonalice: The Time Has Come Revue, the new incantation of a staple in the live music scene, sharing what some would refer to as full on variety show on stages across the country. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to catch this incredibly talented, heartwarming and highly entertaining act as they take their new show on the road!
* Barry Sless: lead guitar, pedal steel (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band)
* Pete Sears: keys, guitar, bass (Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Hot Tuna)
* John Molo: drums (Bruce Hornsby, Other Ones, Phil Lesh & Friends)
* Roger McNamee: rhythm guitar and bass (Doobie Decibel System, Flying Other Brothers, Guff, The Engineers)
* Jason Crosby: keyboards, fiddle. (Jenny Lewis, Terrapin Family Band, Phil Lesh, John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Susan Tedeschi)
* Lester Chambers: vocals, harmonica (Chambers Brothers, The New Chambers Brothers)
* Dylan Chambers: vocals, cowbell (Midnight Transit, The New Chambers Brothers)
* Erika Tietjen: vocals, guitar (T Sisters)
* Chloe Tietjen: vocals (T Sisters)
* Rachel Tietjen: vocals, guitar (T Sisters)
Steve Parish, Mookie Siegel, Hutch Hutchinson.
ROGER MCNAMEE QUOTE:
"Joining forces with the T Sisters and The New Chambers Brothers allows Full Moonalice to take audiences on a mind-bending musical journey through the sounds of the '60s. This is the most fun any of us has had in years!"
Tuesday, 31 March 2020
Thursday, 02 April 2020
Friday, 03 April 2020
Sunday, 05 April 2020
Monday, 06 April 2020
Tuesday, 07 April 2020
Thursday, 09 April 2020
Friday, 10 April 2020
Saturday, 11 April 2020
Tuesday, 14 April 2020
what you got