There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, March 7
- Umphrey's McGee At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Oh My Mys At Boon's Treasury
- Sam Cooper At Crystal Hotel
- Tate Peterson At Hotel Oregon
- Mark Alan At Edgefield
- Dryland Farmers At White Eagle
- Jon Koonce At Rock Creek Tavern
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
New And Upcoming:See All
Join us this year for a Rhone White Reception & Gourmet Syrah Dinner, a Tour du Rhone Lunch and the Grand Syrah Tasting & Silent Auction beniftiing ¡SALUD! to provide healthcare for seasonal vineyard workers and their families. Tickets are on sale now for this year’s event!
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
April 11 & 12
“When Mountains Rock ’n’ Roll: The Inner Rhythms and Lethal Hazards of Debris Flows”
Come out for beer, pizza, popcorn and a healthy dose of scientific knowledge! Come early to secure your seats and order up your food and drinks before the presentation begins.
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Tuesday, March 18
Time for some free family fun, old-time style! Portland's finest Americana talent will be playing their hearts out so you and yours can put Lola's floating floor to the test.
At the Crystal's Lola's Room
Various Tuesday evenings