See a show this weekend:More Music and Events
There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, August 1
- Wil Kinky At Rock Creek Tavern
- Anthony Raneri At White Eagle
- Leon Cotter At Crystal Hotel
- Water Tower At Boon's Treasury
- Rich Layton and the Troub... At Rock Creek Tavern
- Kris Deelane's Sun Celebr... At Edgefield
- Billy D At Hotel Oregon
- Sloan Martin of Beach Fire At Grand Lodge
New And Upcoming:See All
It's a party at the coast! Woooo-hooooo! At this summertime, near-the-beach, bring-your-sunblock brewfest, each McMenamins brewery creates its own distinct craft beer style while the Lighthouse serves up food and drink specials and brewery tours all day long. It's big fun.
At McMenamins Lighthouse Brewpub
Saturday, August 15
Enjoy this coastal feast: fresh crab, prawns, mussels, kielbasa...all paired with McMenamins ales.
At McMenamins Gearhart Hotel & Sandtrap Pub
Friday, August 21
Jenny Lewis released her new album, The Voyager, in July of 2014. The Los Angeles artist's first solo LP since 2008's Acid Tongue, The Voyager is Lewis's most deeply personal, and her most musically robust.
At McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Sunday, Aug 16