There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, April 24
- The Breaking At Crystal Hotel
- Chris Phillips At Chapel Pub
- The Ivie Meziere Acoustic... At Boon's Treasury
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- The Fire Weeds At White Eagle
- Chihuahua Desert At Rock Creek Tavern
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Dine out at participating McMenamins restaurants and a portion of the evening's sales are donated. So bring everyone you know out for burgers, beers, wine, salads, sandwiches, tater tots and more. The more you have fun, the more that is earned. And it's all for a good cause!
At many McMenamins Locations
Thursday, April 24, 5 p.m. ’til closing
The latest concept to pop out of McMenamins' music laboratories, the Windshield Vipers feature an ever-rotating cast of veteran musicians playing an ever-changing and ever-expanding song list. Always free and all ages!
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
Time for some free family fun, old-time style! Portland's finest Americana talent will be playing their hearts out so you and yours can put Lola's floating floor to the test.
At the Crystal's Lola's Room
Various Tuesday evenings
Anderson School Project
Great info about our newest project in Bothell, Washington.More Videos