See a show this weekend:
Friday, October 24
- Robert Sarazin Blake At Hotel Oregon
- Rod Whaley At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
Sunday, October 26
- Hanz Araki At Rock Creek Tavern
- Chase Rice "Ignite the Ni... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
There is some great live music tonight:
Monday, October 20
- Emily Herring At Crystal Hotel
- Singer Songwriter Showcase At White Eagle
- Skip vonKueske's Groovy W... At Edgefield
- "Punk Rock Mondays" At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
New And Upcoming:See All
Our historic hotels have plenty of special overnight packages that may include lodging, private parties, New Years Eve special surprise amenities, fantastic live music, breakfast and more! These events fill up fast, so reserve now...
At McMenamins Historic Properties
Wednesday, December 31
The latest concept to pop out of McMenamins' music laboratories, the Windshield Vipers feature an ever-rotating cast of veteran musicians playing an ever-changing and ever-expanding song list. Always free and all ages!
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
Punx, Squares, Skaters, Farmers, Bartenders, Grandparents, Stoners, Carpenters, Hobos, Heshers, Babes, Babies, Plumbers, Strippers, Art Teachers, Teenagers, Townies, Moms, Dads, Truck Drivers, and Witches all love King Tuff.
At the Crystal’s Lola's Room
Saturday, October 25
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos