There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, March 5
- Hobo Nephews of Uncle Frank At Old St. Francis School
- Lynn Conover and Gravel At Rock Creek Tavern
- Skip vonKuske's Cellotronik At Boon's Treasury
- Red and Ruby At Edgefield
- Jimmy Bivens At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Gabe Barnett & Them Rounders At Crystal Hotel
- Rebelution At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Bill Wadhams and Company At Kennedy School
New And Upcoming:See All
We do so love this particular holiday! At spots across “County McMenamins,” we'll offer live music, bagpipers, McMenamins Irish Stout, Irish Coffee cocktails, Irish food specials and more...
All Historic McMenamins Locations
Tuesday, March 17
You’ve tried our signature Hammerhead, Ruby and Terminator – here’s your opportunity to taste what else our brewers are working on, at various locations, throughout each month. Stop by to taste something new, talk to the brewer who brewed it and meet like-minded beer folk.
At various McMenamins Brewpubs
Thoughout each month
The Godfather of Funk George Clinton's P-Funk parties are the stuff of legend.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Wednesday, March 18
McMenamins Brewing Philosophy
Our brewers talk about the creative flow...More Videos