There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, October 30
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Hoot Family Showcase At Kennedy School
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Martin Zarzar (of Pink Ma... At Crystal Hotel
- The Ivie Meziere Acoustic... At Boon's Treasury
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- Copper and Congress At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
The Great Northwest Music Tour blazes a fresh musical trail, bringing an ever-changing lineup of talent to McMenamins Historic Properties.
At McMenamins Historic Properties
The latest concept to pop out of McMenamins' music laboratories, the Windshield Vipers feature an ever-rotating cast of veteran musicians playing an ever-changing and ever-expanding song list. Always free and all ages!
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
Punk Rock Mondays is your no-frills, no-cover, all-ages punk show.
(Mosh pit optional!)
At the Crystal’s Lola's Room
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos