See a show this weekend:More Music and Events
There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, August 23
- Sloan Martin (of Steelhead) At Grand Lodge
- Chance Hayden At White Eagle
- The Parson Red Heads pres... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- "Come As You Are" - 90s D... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Shorty and the Mustangs At Rock Creek Tavern
- David Gray At Edgefield
- The Hill Dogs At Edgefield
- Soul Progression At Boon's Treasury
New And Upcoming:See All
We love St. Patrick's Day and we love being halfway to it! So let's have some drinks, hear some music and have a full-on good time together. Because why not?
At All McMenamins Locations
Saturday, September 13
Join us in Wilsonville during the warm summer months for some great music in our family-friendly outdoor amphitheater. The performances are free and open to all ages – great food and beverages are always available!
At Historic McMenamins Old Church & Pub
Throughout the summer...
Founded by New York City natives Delila Paz and Edgey Pires, The Last Internationale quickly forged a reputation for poetic, socially conscious songs and explosive live performances.
At the Crystal’s Lola’s Room
Wednesday, September 17
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos