Mission Theater: New Seating, Screen and Sound!
See a show this weekend:
Saturday, August 23
- Soul Progression At Boon's Treasury
- The Parson Red Heads pres... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, August 21
- Chris Margolin At Boon's Treasury
- Cooper and The Jam At White Eagle
- Freak Mountain Ramblers At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Beck At Edgefield
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- Mexican Gunfight At Rock Creek Tavern
- Catherine Feeny & Chris J... At Crystal Hotel
New And Upcoming:See All
The route begins at St. Johns Theater & Pub in North Portland and ends 102 miles later when you roll up to the Sand Trap Pub. Proceeds from the ride, sponsored by the Harrington Family Foundation, go toward funding bicycle safety.Details
Join us in Wilsonville during the warm summer months for some great music in our family-friendly outdoor amphitheater. The performances are free and open to all ages – great food and beverages are always available!
At Historic McMenamins Old Church & Pub
Throughout the summer...
The album Spiderland spawned a whole new genre, and is regarded as one of the most influential records of the past thirty years. The music is taut, menacing, and haunting - its structure built largely on absence and restraint, on the echoing space between the notes, but punctuated by sudden thrilling blasts of unfettered fury.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Thursday, August 28
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos