There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, August 30
- Pony Village At White Eagle
- Will West & The Friendly ... At Grand Lodge
- Tate Peterson At Hotel Oregon
- Mark MacMinn At Boon's Treasury
- Brand New At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Moody Little Sister At Edgefield
- Three for Silver At Rock Creek Tavern
- St. Even At Crystal Hotel
New And Upcoming:See All
We love St. Patrick's Day and we love being halfway to it! So let's have some drinks, hear some music and have a full-on good time together. Because why not?
At All McMenamins Locations
Saturday, September 13
Take a trip around the world, all from your seat, and learn the subtle differences in this beloved prized liquid. Hosted by Breck Taylor, Master of Whiskey, and paired with this custom menu from Executive Chef Ross Smith.
At McMenamins Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
Friday, September 12
Inspired equally by jangle pop and arty post-punk, Guided by Voices created a series of trebly, hissy indie rock records filled with infectiously brief pop songs that fall somewhere between the British Invasion and prog rock.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Friday, September 26
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos