See a show this weekend:
Sunday, November 2
- Brad Loomis and Beth Whitney At Edgefield
- “Straight Outta St. Johns... At Kennedy School
There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, October 31
- Halloween Happenings At Kennedy School
- Will West At Boon's Treasury
- Get Your Costume & Funk O... At Old St. Francis School
- Reverb Brothers At White Eagle
- Halloween Night! At Hotel Oregon
- 23window At Rock Creek Tavern
- Pegi Young & The Survivors At White Eagle
- Halloween Dance Party: At Edgefield
New And Upcoming:See All
Gather under a heated tent in the Black Rabbit Courtyard for an evening featuring delectable hearty hors d’oeuveres from the Black Rabbit Executive Chef Chris Rattoro and an array of Porto and Edgefield Winery port-style wines to warm the bones.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Saturday, November 22
Come celebrate the spookiest of holidays... Some of our spots are said to be haunted, with guests claiming to have experienced paranormal activity. Or perhaps it's just the Hammerhead talking. You be the judge.
At All McMenamins Locations
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den