There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, August 28
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- Brad Creel and the Reel Deel At Kennedy School
- Wil Kinky At Rock Creek Tavern
- Ivie Mezziere At Boon's Treasury
- Slint At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Ron Rogers and the Wailin... At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- 23 Window Band At Grand Lodge
- Michael Kennedy At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
We love St. Patrick's Day and we love being halfway to it! So let's have some drinks, hear some music and have a full-on good time together. Because why not?
At All McMenamins Locations
Saturday, September 13
A refreshing, flavorful and organic Summer Pale Ale that quenches your thirst at the same time as tantalizing your taste buds.
Now Pouring At All McMenamins Locations
Through Late August
The signature sun-filled, hook-heavy vocal harmonies Said The Whale are known so well for, prevail over a notable sense of darker, serious subject matter and self-reflection.
At the Crystal’s Lola's Room
Saturday, September 27
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos