See a show this weekend:
Friday, October 24
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Reverb Brothers At White Eagle
Saturday, October 25
- 90s Dance Flashback Hallo... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- The Airborne Toxic Event At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, October 23
- The Stolen Sweets At Kennedy School
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- The Resolectrics At Rock Creek Tavern
- Emily Herring At Crystal Hotel
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- Just Us At Old St. Francis School
- Stefan Andrews from Sugar... At Boon's Treasury
New And Upcoming:See All
Good news, air travelers: We’re again part of the Alaska Airlines “Oregon Wines Fly Free” program. Get the details using the link below...
At McMenamins Edgefield Winery
The latest concept to pop out of McMenamins' music laboratories, the Windshield Vipers feature an ever-rotating cast of veteran musicians playing an ever-changing and ever-expanding song list. Always free and all ages!
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
An event that is rich in Mexican American traditions, this is a holiday of indigenous observances dating back hundreds of years to an Aztec festival dedicated to a Goddess called Mictecacihuatl, a celebration that gathers family and friends to pray for and to remember those family and friends who have died.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Sunday, November 2
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos