There is some great live music tonight:
Wednesday, March 12
- Extra Credit: Fundraiser ... At White Eagle
- Billy D At Rock Creek Tavern
- "Americana Round-Up" At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- The Folly At Boon's Treasury
- The Marvins At Old St. Francis School
- Cameron Quick At Edgefield
- Matthew Zeltzer & Friends At Crystal Hotel
- The Hill Dogs At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
How's about some history, a lot of beer sampling, live music and more beer? It’s our 18th annual brewfest, featuring unique tap selections from McMenamins’ Washington brewers and guest brewers alike.
At Historic McMenamins Olympic Club Hotel & Theater
Saturday, April 19
You’ve tried our signature Hammerhead, Ruby and Terminator – here’s your opportunity to taste what else our brewers are working on, at various locations, throughout each month. Stop by to taste something new, talk to the brewer who brewed it and meet like-minded beer folk.
At various McMenamins Brewpubs
Thoughout each month
St. Vincent mixes pop balladry, showtune-ish exuberance, squalling electric guitar, and subtle hints of jazz in her particular, complex compositions.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Monday, March 24