See a show this weekend:More Music and Events
There is some great live music tonight:
Wednesday, August 20
- Baron Mind At Rock Creek Tavern
- Michele Van Kleef At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Butterfly Breakdown At Boon's Treasury
- Catherine Feeny & Chris J... At Crystal Hotel
- "Fade To Light" - A Multi... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Sloan Martin (of Steelhead) At Edgefield
- Cooper and The Jam At Old St. Francis School
- Ken Chapple - Deep In The... At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
The route begins at St. Johns Theater & Pub in North Portland and ends 102 miles later when you roll up to the Sand Trap Pub. Proceeds from the ride, sponsored by the Harrington Family Foundation, go toward funding bicycle safety.Details
The latest concept to pop out of McMenamins' music laboratories, the Windshield Vipers feature an ever-rotating cast of veteran musicians playing an ever-changing and ever-expanding song list. Always free and all ages!
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
Founded by New York City natives Delila Paz and Edgey Pires, The Last Internationale quickly forged a reputation for poetic, socially conscious songs and explosive live performances.
At the Crystal’s Lola’s Room
Wednesday, September 17
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos