See a show this weekend:
Friday, July 25
- Cancelled: The Julie Ruin At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- The Breaking Yard At White Eagle
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, July 24
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- The Low Bones At Grand Lodge
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- Wildish At White Eagle
- Martin Gerschwitz At Rock Creek Tavern
- Aaron Lee Tasjan At Crystal Hotel
- Jim Creek At Boon's Treasury
New And Upcoming:See All
We're showing free outdoor movies! Bring your own chairs and blankets at dusk to Edgefield on Thursdays in July and Grand Lodge Thursday–Saturday all summer long. Relax with family and friends – food and drinks will be available for purchase.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield and
Throughout the summer...
You’ve tried our signature Hammerhead, Ruby and Terminator – here’s your opportunity to taste what else our brewers are working on, at various locations, throughout each month. Stop by to taste something new, talk to the brewer who brewed it and meet like-minded beer folk.
At various McMenamins Brewpubs
Thoughout each month
As Tycho, Scott Hansen blends swirling melodies into vaguely triumphant arcs that crisscross between stuttering beats and vocal samples, creating rolling sonic landscapes that extend into the horizon.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Thursday, July 31
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos