There is some great live music tonight:
Wednesday, March 12
- Matthew Zeltzer & Friends At Crystal Hotel
- Billy D At Rock Creek Tavern
- The Folly At Boon's Treasury
- Cameron Quick At Edgefield
- The Marvins At Old St. Francis School
- "Americana Round-Up" At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- The Hill Dogs At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Join us this year for a Rhone White Reception & Gourmet Syrah Dinner, a Tour du Rhone Lunch and the Grand Syrah Tasting & Silent Auction beniftiing ¡SALUD! to provide healthcare for seasonal vineyard workers and their families. Tickets are on sale now for this year’s event!
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
April 11 & 12
A documentary series that explores how we discovered the laws of nature and found our coordinates in space and time.
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Galactic is a collaborative band with a unique format. It's a stable quintet that plays together with high musicianship. They've been together so long they're telepathic. But though the band hasn't had a lead singer for years, neither is it purely an instrumental group.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Friday, March 14