See a show this weekend:More Music and Events
There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, July 26
- Aaron Lee Tasjan At Crystal Hotel
- Pilar French At Hotel Oregon
- Switchgrass At Boon's Treasury
- The Brothers Jam At Rock Creek Tavern
- DoveDriver At White Eagle
- Rose's Pawn Shop At White Eagle
- Butterfly Breakdown At White Eagle
- "Come As You Are" - 90s D... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
New And Upcoming:See All
Here’s a great way to taste a few wines in the region without having to map it out yourself! Book this daytrip and we'll organize transportation to three different wineries. Tasting fees and light appetizers are included within the package.Details
Join us in Wilsonville during the warm summer months for some great music in our family-friendly outdoor amphitheater. The performances are free and open to all ages – great food and beverages are always available!
At Historic McMenamins Old Church & Pub
Throughout the summer...
The album Spiderland spawned a whole new genre, and is regarded as one of the most influential records of the past thirty years. The music is taut, menacing, and haunting - its structure built largely on absence and restraint, on the echoing space between the notes, but punctuated by sudden thrilling blasts of unfettered fury.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Thursday, August 28
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos