See a show this weekend:
Friday, September 19
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Paul Basile of Great Elk At Hotel Oregon
There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, September 20
- Ruth and the Reason At White Eagle
- Rich Layton and the Troub... At Boon's Treasury
- DoveDriver At White Eagle
- Garcia Birthday Band At Rock Creek Tavern
- The Brothers Jam At Rock Creek Tavern
- Garcia Birthday Band At White Eagle
- Sonny Hess At Hotel Oregon
- Oktoberfest at Old St. Fr... At Old St. Francis School
New And Upcoming:See All
Begun as a wedding party for Germany's Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese in 1810, today Oktoberfest is celebrated all over the world with singing, beer, food and revelry – including several of our locations!
To celebrate the hop harvest in the Pacific Northwest, McMenamins brewers have decided to create a seasonal beer utilizing fresh, or undried, hops straight from the hop fields.
Pouring at all McMenamins Locations
Until It's Gone!
Conor Oberst is an American singer-songwriter from Omaha, Nebraska. He has been writing and recording music since 1993. In that time he has recorded and performed in many bands and musical collaborations – most notably, Bright Eyes, his main musical vehicle for the past decade.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Wednesday, October 1