See a show this weekend:
Friday, October 24
- Robert Sarazin Blake At Hotel Oregon
- “Sittin’ Seagulls – McMen... At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
Saturday, October 25
- 90s Dance Flashback Hallo... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Butterfly Breakdown At Rock Creek Tavern
There is some great live music tonight:
Monday, October 20
- Skip vonKueske's Groovy W... At Edgefield
- "Punk Rock Mondays" At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Bob Shoemaker At Rock Creek Tavern
- Singer Songwriter Showcase At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Head to any of our pubs, bring any 2-quart growler you have, and for $8, we'll fill it up with the one beer we've deemed special for the day – that's a $6 dollar savings! Check each pub's Facebook page to see what they designate for that Monday's special.
At all McMenamins Locations
It's a beer party in the Octagonal Barn-the quintessential fall gathering! Brewers will introduce their beers, which are paired with each course; a Helles Bock with mushroom roast, an Irish Coffee Stout with stout chocolate cake, and more.
At McMenamins Historic Cornelius Pass Roadhouse
Friday, November 7
An event that is rich in Mexican American traditions, this is a holiday of indigenous observances dating back hundreds of years to an Aztec festival dedicated to a Goddess called Mictecacihuatl, a celebration that gathers family and friends to pray for and to remember those family and friends who have died.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Sunday, November 2
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos