We know your Holiday schedule is busy...
There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, December 19
- Dickens Carolers At Edgefield
- Mark MacMinn At Boon's Treasury
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Brad Creel and the Reel Deel At Rock Creek Tavern
- Casey Hurt At Edgefield
- Robert Sarazin Blake At Crystal Hotel
- Rod Whaley At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
- Stefan Andrews from Sugar... At Hotel Oregon
New And Upcoming:See All
Here’s a great way to taste a few wines in the region without having to map it out yourself! Book this daytrip and we'll organize transportation to three different wineries. Tasting fees and light appetizers are included within the package.Details
Why stand in a long line at the mall waiting to talk to Santa when you can relax at a table with your family, enjoying a hot breakfast, fresh coffee and more? Come join this annual event and bring your camera to record the moment your little one sits with Santa.
At three McMenamins Locations
December 6, 7 and 13
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den
McMenamins Coffee Roasters: Direct Trade
Find out what direct trade means for the overall quality of coffee.More Videos