There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, December 12
- The Roseland Hunters At Kennedy School
- Gideon Freudmann At Edgefield
- Pagan Jug Band At Rock Creek Tavern
- Steve Hale Trio At White Eagle
- Bill Hughes Jazz Jam At Boon's Treasury
- Portugal. The Man At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Tyler Stenson At Crystal Hotel
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Every month the Great Northwest Music Tour blazes a fresh musical trail, bringing an ever-changing lineup of talent to McMenamins Historic Properties.
At McMenamins Historic Properties
The busy-as-elves McMenamins brewers have created another wonderful gift for your taste buds this holiday season! Kris Kringle is a hearty and robust ale with a big and bold malt complexity as well as an intense and flavorful hop profile.
Now pouring at all McMenamins Locations
Through December 24
Voted "Best Live Performance Cover Band" by the Northwest Music Awards Association, Hit Explosion performs authentic 70's and 80's disco and dance hits combining exceptional musicianship with an electrifying presentation.
At McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Saturday, December 21