See a show this weekend:
Friday, October 3
- Mark Alan At Hotel Oregon
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, October 2
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Punk Rock Monday Presents At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Deadstring Brothers At Crystal Hotel
- Dismal Niche Orchestra At White Eagle
- Skip vonKuske's Cellotronik At Boon's Treasury
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- Broken Down Guitars At Old St. Francis School
- Battle of the Lawyer Bands At Kennedy School
New And Upcoming:See All
Celebrate this Northeast Portland landmark with food, drink and live music from The Americans, plus Mo Phillips and the Spaghetti Pants Dance Party, and even more fun for the kids with Joe Mishkin “The Balloon Guy” and Amanda “The Face Painter”.
At Historic McMenamins Kennedy School
Thursday, October 16
Just because the Timbers are out of town doesn't mean you can't meet up with fellow fans and watch the match together ... join us for tasty food, beverages and Timbers action on the big screen.
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
All Away Games!
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos