There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, May 22
- Evangenitals At White Eagle
- Garcia Birthday Band At Crystal Hotel
- Matthew Szlachetka At Grand Lodge
- Rich Layton and the Troub... At Rock Creek Tavern
- Goldenboy At Boon's Treasury
- The Old Yellers At Edgefield
- Father John Misty At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Voodoo Highway At Old St. Francis School
New And Upcoming:See All
May marks the official celebration of Oregon's wine community, as named by the Governor; we'll drink to that! Each week, all our McMenamins locations in Oregon offer $7 per glass all day, every day, on a featured Edgefield wine.
Wine specials each week at all Oregon Locations
Spring is in full bloom, and its song plays the soundtrack to a beautiful season. The McMenamin’s brewers were inspired to produce Jam Session ISA. A light and easy drinking beer that embodies the spirit of spring as it fades into summer.
On tap starting April 10 at all McMenamins Locations
A multi-album artist, Szlachetka has busily recorded four albums over the past five years. As well, he has played more than 150 shows a year throughout the US with his blend of rock, blues, country and folk influences.
At Historic McMenamins Various Venues
Wednesday, May 20 - Wednesday May 27
McMenamins Brewing Philosophy
Our brewers talk about the creative flow...More Videos