See a show this weekend:
Friday, April 17
- Rich Layton and the Troub... At Boon's Treasury
- Bruce Smith & The Boda Boyz At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, April 18
- The Brothers Jam At Rock Creek Tavern
- Sonny Hess At Hotel Oregon
- 19th Annual Olympic Club ... At Olympic Club
- Redwood Son At Crystal Hotel
- "Come As You Are" - 90s D... At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Mo Phillips and the Spagh... At Kennedy School
- Garcia Birthday Band At White Eagle
- Lynn Conover & John Mitchell At Edgefield
New And Upcoming:See All
In one of its most popular events of the year, the historic 1908 Olympic Club hosts their annual brewfest every Spring, in which our McMenamins’ Washington brewers along with guest brewers and importers gather together to pour their finest.
At McMenamins Historic Olympic Club
Spring is in full bloom, and its song plays the soundtrack to a beautiful season. The McMenamin’s brewers were inspired to produce Jam Session ISA. A light and easy drinking beer that embodies the spirit of spring as it fades into summer.
On tap starting April 10 at all McMenamins Locations
The festival, set in a small town in Oregon wine country, explores and celebrates the possibility of life beyond Earth. Skeptics and believers alike are invited to events happening throughout the weekend.
At McMenamins Hotel Oregon
May 14-17, 2015
McMenamins Brewing Philosophy
Our brewers talk about the creative flow...More Videos