See a show this weekend:
Friday, October 31
- Get Your Costume & Funk O... At Old St. Francis School
- Halloween '80s Video Danc... At Crystal Ballroom Property
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, October 30
- The Ivie Meziere Acoustic... At Boon's Treasury
- “Made in Manhattan” At Bagdad
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- McMenamins and Daze Of Th... At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Copper and Congress At White Eagle
- Wil Kinky At Rock Creek Tavern
New And Upcoming:See All
Gather under a heated tent in the Black Rabbit Courtyard for an evening featuring delectable hearty hors d’oeuveres from the Black Rabbit Executive Chef Chris Rattoro and an array of Porto and Edgefield Winery port-style wines to warm the bones.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Saturday, November 22
Just because the Timbers are out of town doesn't mean you can't meet up with fellow fans and watch the match together ... join us for tasty food, beverages and Timbers action on the big screen.
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
All Away Games!
An event that is rich in Mexican American traditions, this is a holiday of indigenous observances dating back hundreds of years to an Aztec festival dedicated to a Goddess called Mictecacihuatl, a celebration that gathers family and friends to pray for and to remember those family and friends who have died.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Sunday, November 2
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos