There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, April 25
- Crown the Eagle Festival:... At White Eagle
- Infected Mushroom Live At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Matt Zeltzer and Bart Bud... At Rock Creek Tavern
- The Folkslinger At Boon's Treasury
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom Property
- McDougall At Hotel Oregon
- Mark Alan At Grand Lodge
- Justin Farren At Crystal Hotel
New And Upcoming:See All
So, like, will you go to the prom with us, or whatever? Prizes will be awarded for best ’80s-themed outfits and Radical Revolution will perform all your fave 1980s high-school hits. All the cool kids will be there. Along with the dweebs, the burnouts, the jocks and the nerds.
At Historic McMenamins Kennedy School
Friday, May 8
Watch the race and the races and “pre-game” coverage leading up to it. We’ll have live music, a Mint Julep bar (classic, cranberry, and peach), Kentucky-inspired food specials like the Hot Brown, Bourbon tasting featuring Woodford Reserve, and a Best Hat Contest.
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Saturday, May 2
America's loudest lounge singer Richard Cheese performs swingin' Vegas versions of rock, rap, and Top40 hits, "swankifying" contemporary songs into traditional pop vocal standards.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Friday, May 1
Green landscaping with goats at the future home of McMenamins Elks LodgeMore Videos