Mission Theater: New Seating, Screen and Sound!
See a show this weekend:
Saturday, August 23
- The Parson Red Heads pres... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- David Gray At Edgefield
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, August 21
- Will West & The Friendly ... At Edgefield
- Freak Mountain Ramblers At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- Chris Margolin At Boon's Treasury
- The Low Bones At Kennedy School
- The Twangshifters At Grand Lodge
- Beck At Edgefield
New And Upcoming:See All
We're showing free outdoor movies! Bring your own chairs and blankets at dusk to Edgefield on Thursdays in July and Grand Lodge Thursday–Saturday all summer long. Relax with family and friends – food and drinks will be available for purchase.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield and
Throughout the summer...
A refreshing, flavorful and organic Summer Pale Ale that quenches your thirst at the same time as tantalizing your taste buds.
Now Pouring At All McMenamins Locations
Through Late August
Founded by New York City natives Delila Paz and Edgey Pires, The Last Internationale quickly forged a reputation for poetic, socially conscious songs and explosive live performances.
At the Crystal’s Lola’s Room
Wednesday, September 17
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos