The Phoenix Lights • May 12-15
Treat your special someone...
February is Burger Month throughout McMenamins
Saturday, February 13 • A beer day for beer lovers!
See a show this weekend:
Sunday, February 14
- Irish Sundays with Hanz A... At Rock Creek Tavern
- Delphinium Quartet At John Barleycorns
There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, February 13
- Rogue Giant At White Eagle
- Lewi Longmire & The Left ... At Rock Creek Tavern
- Sean Badders (of the Quic... At Crystal Hotel
- John Bunzow At Hotel Oregon
- Innersphere At White Eagle
- Gumbo Grove At Boon's Treasury
- The Whiskey Darlings At Grand Lodge
- Eric John Kaiser At Edgefield
New And Upcoming:See All
Join us for this seafood feast! We'll serve fresh crab, prawns, mussels, kielbasa with red potato and corn on the cob... we'll toss it all on the table! This menu will be paired with McMenamins ales and wine. Following dinner is music by Reverb Brothers.
At Historic McMenamins Wilsonville - Old Church
Saturday, February 27
Many of the finest beers from McMenamins' breweries will be sent in to battle, their brewers vying for bragging rights as well as the notorious championship belt. It is our guests' official duty to decide who deserves the coveted title.
At McMenamins Hillsdale Brewery & Public House
Saturday, February 20
For nearly 17 years, Yonder Mountain String Band has redefined bluegrass music, expanding the traditional acoustic genre beyond its previously established boundaries by steadily pushing the envelope into the realms of rock n' roll and improvisation.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Friday, March 18
McMenamins Coffee Roasters: Direct Trade
Find out what direct trade means for the overall quality of coffee.More Videos