See a show this weekend:
Sunday, October 26
- Rob Johnston At White Eagle
- ***CANCELLED***Baby Loves... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, October 24
- The Old Yellers At Edgefield
- Robert Sarazin Blake At Hotel Oregon
- Graham Wilkinson At Grand Lodge
- “Sittin’ Seagulls – McMen... At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
- James Dean Kindle At White Eagle
- Rod Whaley At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
- Bridgetown Quartet At Boon's Treasury
- Emily Herring At Crystal Hotel
New And Upcoming:See All
Gather under a heated tent in the Black Rabbit Courtyard for an evening featuring delectable menu items from the Black Rabbit Executive Chef, live music and an array of Edgefield Winery Ports as well as White and Portuguese varieties to warm the bones.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Saturday, November 22
You’ve tried our signature Hammerhead, Ruby and Terminator – here’s your opportunity to taste what else our brewers are working on, at various locations, throughout each month. Stop by to taste something new, talk to the brewer who brewed it and meet like-minded beer folk.
At various McMenamins Brewpubs
Thoughout each month
An event that is rich in Mexican American traditions, this is a holiday of indigenous observances dating back hundreds of years to an Aztec festival dedicated to a Goddess called Mictecacihuatl, a celebration that gathers family and friends to pray for and to remember those family and friends who have died.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Sunday, November 2