There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, October 24
- Rod Whaley At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
- Graham Wilkinson At Grand Lodge
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Bridgetown Quartet At Boon's Treasury
- Emily Herring At Crystal Hotel
- The Old Yellers At Edgefield
- Sonny Hess At Rock Creek Tavern
- James Dean Kindle At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Gather under a heated tent in the Black Rabbit Courtyard for an evening featuring delectable menu items from the Black Rabbit Executive Chef, live music and an array of Edgefield Winery Ports as well as White and Portuguese varieties to warm the bones.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Saturday, November 22
As All Hallows Eve quietly approaches us with brilliantly colored trees and the crisp air of fall, it is time to delve into the darker-bodied beers. Let the Black Widow weave her silk over your palate...
At All McMenamins Locations
Pouring through Halloween...
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos