There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, September 20
- Sonny Hess At Hotel Oregon
- Papi Fimbres At Crystal Hotel
- The Brothers Jam At Rock Creek Tavern
- Heart At Edgefield
- "Come As You Are" - 90s D... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Kris Deelane's Sun Celebr... At Edgefield
- Lee Koch Trio At Olympic Club
- Garcia Birthday Band At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
The Great Northwest Music Tour blazes a fresh musical trail, bringing an ever-changing lineup of talent to McMenamins Historic Properties.
At McMenamins Historic Properties
You’ve tried our signature Hammerhead, Ruby and Terminator – here’s your opportunity to taste what else our brewers are working on, at various locations, throughout each month. Stop by to taste something new, talk to the brewer who brewed it and meet like-minded beer folk.
At various McMenamins Brewpubs
Thoughout each month
Built to Spill endeavors to make songs interesting to themselves and their audience. They hope people will discover the music for themselves. Year after year, new fans show up. Just like the band members, listeners come to the music with expectations and ideals. They make up their own ideas about the songs.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Saturday, September 27