There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, May 29
- EMULATOR At White Eagle
- Zeltzer and the Tortoise At Rock Creek Tavern
- Gideon Freudmann At Grand Lodge
- Sam Fowles (of the Parson... At Crystal Hotel
- Will West & The Friendly ... At Boon's Treasury
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Mark Alan At Edgefield
- Sloan Martin of Beach Fire At Hotel Oregon
New And Upcoming:See All
Join us for this outdoor dinner, where we'll sample several of Edgefield Winery's bottles paired with dinner specialties.
At Historic McMenamins Grand Lodge
Friday, July 10
We're featuring beer from 7 McMenamins brewers and 4 Salem-area guest brewers on tap for the Barley Cup Brewfest. What could be better than a selection of distinctive and flavorful brews at the start of summer, all vying to be your favorite?
At Historic McMenamins Thompson Brewery & Public House
Saturday, June 13
In short, J.P. Harris plays Country Music. Not "Americana," not "Roots," "Folk," or any other number of monikers used to describe a slew of spin-off genres; he plays from the foundation of these styles, and sticks to the old-fashioned sounds that have called to him.
At McMenamins Various Venues
Thursday, June 11 - Thursday, June 18
McMenamins Brewing Philosophy
Our brewers talk about the creative flow...More Videos