Mission Theater: New Seating, Screen and Sound!
See a show this weekend:
Friday, August 29
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Warren Floyd At Edgefield
There is some great live music tonight:
Wednesday, August 27
- St. Even At Crystal Hotel
- Pete Krebs At Edgefield
- Jive Coulis At Old St. Francis School
- Billy D At Rock Creek Tavern
- Nathan Kalish and the Las... At White Eagle
- Marca Luna At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Portland Film Festival pr... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Eric John Kaiser At Boon's Treasury
New And Upcoming:See All
Good news, air travelers: We’re again part of the Alaska Airlines “Oregon Wines Fly Free” program. Get the details using the link below...
At McMenamins Edgefield Winery
You’ve tried our signature Hammerhead, Ruby and Terminator – here’s your opportunity to taste what else our brewers are working on, at various locations, throughout each month. Stop by to taste something new, talk to the brewer who brewed it and meet like-minded beer folk.
At various McMenamins Brewpubs
Thoughout each month
The album Spiderland spawned a whole new genre, and is regarded as one of the most influential records of the past thirty years. The music is taut, menacing, and haunting - its structure built largely on absence and restraint, on the echoing space between the notes, but punctuated by sudden thrilling blasts of unfettered fury.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Thursday, August 28
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos