Mission Theater: New Seating, Screen and Sound!
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, July 31
- Chuck Cheesman At Rock Creek Tavern
- Pete Kartsounes At Edgefield
- Peter Pants At Edgefield
- The Ivie Meziere Acoustic... At Boon's Treasury
- Tycho At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Pilar French At Grand Lodge
- Brad Creel and the Reel Deel At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Alyse Black At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Join us for an evening in the middle of Edgefield’s vegetable garden featuring a menu and beverages created and produced on the Edgefield property. Tickets are on sale now...
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Wednesday, August 13
Enjoy a whole pizza pie from our new pizza oven, sit back in the new comfy seats and stare in wonder at the new, massive screen... Our thundering new sound system may even blow your hair back!
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Formed in 1978, the Bunnymen have been a vital force in the indie rock world for over 36 years having won over millions of obsessive music fans worldwide and indelibly influenced countless bands with their signature sound.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Monday, August 4
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos