See a show this weekend:
Friday, July 25
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- The Lowest Pair At Edgefield
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, July 24
- Wildish At White Eagle
- Jim Creek At Boon's Treasury
- Martin Gerschwitz At Rock Creek Tavern
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Moody Little Sister At Edgefield
- The Low Bones At Grand Lodge
- The Get Ahead At Kennedy School
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
New And Upcoming:See All
We’ve got lots of faves making tour stops in Troutdale, including Group Love and Portugal. The Man, and two nights with the Avett Brothers. Don’t miss out!
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Throughout the summer...
Enjoy a whole pizza pie from our new pizza oven, sit back in the new comfy seats and stare in wonder at the new, massive screen... Our thundering new sound system may even blow your hair back!
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Formed in 1978, the Bunnymen have been a vital force in the indie rock world for over 36 years having won over millions of obsessive music fans worldwide and indelibly influenced countless bands with their signature sound.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Monday, August 4
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos