There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, March 7
- Brady Goss At Grand Lodge
- Reverb Brothers At White Eagle
- Sam Cooper At Crystal Hotel
- Dryland Farmers At White Eagle
- Umphrey's McGee At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Tate Peterson At Hotel Oregon
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Jon Koonce At Rock Creek Tavern
New And Upcoming:See All
Our annual dinner pays homage to the father of American cuisine, who used to summer here in Gearhart, and who would've celebrated his 101st birthday in May.
At McMenamins Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
Saturday, May 17
Portland’s famous drag queen and friends entertain while you enjoy a hearty brunch buffet, including coffee, tea & hot chocolate, fresh baked goods, Potatoes O'Brien, sausage, smoked bacon and eggs. Followed by a showing of The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Sunday, March 9
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den