There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, October 2
- Dismal Niche Orchestra At White Eagle
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Lynn Conover and Gravel At Rock Creek Tavern
- Deadstring Brothers At Crystal Hotel
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- Vince Brown and Ben Bonham At Edgefield
- Skip vonKuske's Cellotronik At Boon's Treasury
- Punk Rock Monday Presents At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
New And Upcoming:See All
Come out to the coast on Columbus Day weekend for a last chance Beach Blanket Bash, featuring two days of live music from Garcia Birthday Band! Join us Sunday for our “Brews, Tees & Q” Golf Tournament and BBQ Contest, and The Fabulous Garage Band plays into the evening.
At Historic McMenamins Sand Trap Pub
We’re commemorating the birthplace of Black Widow. On these celebratory days, we release this popular seasonal beer earlier than the rest of McMenamins, and offer a taster tray of other fall seasonal McMenamins ales. We’ll also have bottles, T-shirts and pints with Black Widow’s signature spidery logo.
At Historic McMenamins Thompson Brewery & Public House
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos