There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, December 6
- There Is No Mountain At Crystal Hotel
- Oh My Mys At Boon's Treasury
- The Roseland Hunters At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
- 94/7 and Budweiser presen... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Jon Davidson At Hotel Oregon
- Jon Koonce At Rock Creek Tavern
- Dickens Carolers At Edgefield
- Three for Silver At Grand Lodge
New And Upcoming:See All
Make it a night to remember at any of our Historic Hotels by booking one of our exclusive overnight packages. Many include partying to live music, with dinner & drinks, lodging, and breakfast the next morning. Reservations fill up fast, book today!
At McMenamins Historic Hotels
Tuesday, December 31
Plan now to be at this event that showcases Northwest artisans' handmade wares–ranging from jewelry to soap, clothing, purses, fudge and more. Vendors will be in the Barn, Barnyard, House and Imbrie Meadow.
At McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse
Sunday, December 8
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians, culminating in Saturday-night wine tasting, appetizers, band interviews and more.
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den