See a show this weekend:
Saturday, September 20
- Lee Koch Trio At Olympic Club
- Oktoberfest at Old St. Fr... At Old St. Francis School
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, September 18
- Billy D At Boon's Treasury
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Freak Mountain Ramblers At Kennedy School
- Moody Little Sister At Old St. Francis School
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- Papi Fimbres At Crystal Hotel
- Happy Otherwise At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Begun as a wedding party for Germany's Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese in 1810, today Oktoberfest is celebrated all over the world with singing, beer, food and revelry – including several of our locations!
It's a beer party in the Octagonal Barn-the quintessential fall gathering! Brewers will introduce their beers, which are paired with each course; a Helles Bock with mushroom roast, an Irish Coffee Stout with stout chocolate cake, and more.
At McMenamins Historic Cornelius Pass Roadhouse
Friday, November 7
Inspired equally by jangle pop and arty post-punk, Guided by Voices created a series of trebly, hissy indie rock records filled with infectiously brief pop songs that fall somewhere between the British Invasion and prog rock.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Friday, September 26
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos