There is some great live music tonight:
Sunday, March 9
- Hanz Araki At Rock Creek Tavern
- Brunch At Mission Theater
- Hart & Hare At White Eagle
- Bluegrass Sundays At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Delphinium Quartet At John Barleycorns
- Lewi Longmire and Anita L... At Edgefield
- Matthew Zeltzer & Friends At Crystal Hotel
New And Upcoming:See All
Celebrate this raspberry-ale wonder at all locations with pints for $2.50, bottles to go for $4.50, food specials and more....
At all McMenamins locations
Friday, March 21
“When Mountains Rock ’n’ Roll: The Inner Rhythms and Lethal Hazards of Debris Flows”
Come out for beer, pizza, popcorn and a healthy dose of scientific knowledge! Come early to secure your seats and order up your food and drinks before the presentation begins.
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Tuesday, March 18
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den