There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, July 24
- Jim Creek At Boon's Treasury
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Moody Little Sister At Edgefield
- Wildish At White Eagle
- The Low Bones At Grand Lodge
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- Aaron Lee Tasjan At Crystal Hotel
New And Upcoming:See All
Good news, air travelers: We’re again part of the Alaska Airlines “Oregon Wines Fly Free” program. Get the details using the link below...
At McMenamins Edgefield Winery
A refreshing, flavorful and organic Summer Pale Ale that quenches your thirst at the same time as tantalizing your taste buds.
Now Pouring At All McMenamins Locations
Through Late August
Punk Rock Mondays is your no-frills, no-cover, all-ages punk show.
(Mosh pit optional!)
At the Crystal’s Lola's Room
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos