There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, March 6
- A Horse Named Glue At Hotel Oregon
- Oh My Mys At Boon's Treasury
- Jack McMahon At Grand Lodge
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Garcia Birthday Band At White Eagle
- Anita Margarita & The Rat... At Edgefield
- The Student Loan At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
- Gabe Barnett & Them Rounders At Crystal Hotel
New And Upcoming:See All
We do so love this particular holiday! At spots across “County McMenamins,” we'll offer live music, bagpipers, McMenamins Irish Stout, Irish Coffee cocktails, Irish food specials and more...
All Historic McMenamins Locations
Tuesday, March 17
You’ve tried our signature Hammerhead, Ruby and Terminator – here’s your opportunity to taste what else our brewers are working on, at various locations, throughout each month. Stop by to taste something new, talk to the brewer who brewed it and meet like-minded beer folk.
At various McMenamins Brewpubs
Thoughout each month
The Godfather of Funk George Clinton's P-Funk parties are the stuff of legend.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Wednesday, March 18