Do you have your McMenamins Passport?
See a show this weekend:More Music and Events
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, November 20
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- “Wear Your Heart on Your ... At Bagdad
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Ron Rogers and the Wailin... At Kennedy School
- Sloan Martin (of Steelhead) At Edgefield
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Jeremiah Clark and the Re... At White Eagle
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
New And Upcoming:See All
Which local barista’s latte art will win this competition, and will it be a foamy fern? Come and see! Sponsored by the Oregon Coffee Board, Barista Magazine and Roast Magazine.
At McMenamins Coffee Roasters
Wednesday, December 3
Our annual Holiday Market is a showcase of Northwest artisans’ handmade wares. More than 60 vendors will be at this year’s event, with their carefully crafted items displayed in the Barn, Barnyard, House and Imbrie Meadow.
At Historic McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse
Sunday, December 7
For the new album, "So It Is With Us," the band was influenced by the following: Pentangle, Talk Talk, Paul Simon, The Band, Van Morrison, John Wesley Harding era Bob Dylan, Desire era Bob Dylan, and Abner Jay (not what you would have guessed, right?)
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Saturday, November 29