See a show this weekend:
Friday, August 29
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- St. Even At Crystal Hotel
There is some great live music tonight:
Wednesday, August 27
- Delphinium Quartet At Broadway
- Portland Film Festival pr... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Nathan Kalish and the Las... At White Eagle
- Pete Krebs At Edgefield
- Jive Coulis At Old St. Francis School
- Marca Luna At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Billy D At Rock Creek Tavern
- Eric John Kaiser At Boon's Treasury
New And Upcoming:See All
We're showing free outdoor movies! Bring your own chairs and blankets at dusk to Edgefield on Thursdays in July and Grand Lodge Thursday–Saturday all summer long. Relax with family and friends – food and drinks will be available for purchase.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield and
Throughout the summer...
Just because the Timbers are out of town doesn't mean you can't meet up with fellow fans and watch the match together ... join us for tasty food, beverages and Timbers action on the big screen.
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
All Away Games!
Inspired equally by jangle pop and arty post-punk, Guided by Voices created a series of trebly, hissy indie rock records filled with infectiously brief pop songs that fall somewhere between the British Invasion and prog rock.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Friday, September 26
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos