There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, May 22
- Goldenboy At Boon's Treasury
- The Old Yellers At Edgefield
- Rich Layton and the Troub... At Rock Creek Tavern
- Matthew Szlachetka At Grand Lodge
- Evangenitals At White Eagle
- Coyote Willow At Hotel Oregon
- Garcia Birthday Band At Crystal Hotel
- Father John Misty At Crystal Ballroom Property
New And Upcoming:See All
In honor of Oregon Cider Week, join us in the Kennedy School Library for a cider-themed dinner.
Executive Chef Chris Lawrence has created a sumptuous menu, which will be paired with Edgefield ciders-apple, cherry and pomegranate-as well as two international ciders.
At Historic McMenamins Kennedy School
Thursday, June 18
Spring is in full bloom, and its song plays the soundtrack to a beautiful season. The McMenamin’s brewers were inspired to produce Jam Session ISA. A light and easy drinking beer that embodies the spirit of spring as it fades into summer.
On tap starting April 10 at all McMenamins Locations
Warm, analogue dreamwave; mind-altering glitch; world-infused groove; bass-fueled breaks; sexified down-tempo; electric lullabies; and psy-fi funk are just a few of the genres that have poured from the Ambassador's soul into earbuds and ghetto-blasters across the galaxy.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Friday, June 5
McMenamins Brewing Philosophy
Our brewers talk about the creative flow...More Videos