There is some great live music tonight:
Wednesday, October 1
- Kim Kelley and the Downhi... At Old St. Francis School
- Billy D At Rock Creek Tavern
- Conor Oberst At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Michele Van Kleef At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Deadstring Brothers At Crystal Hotel
- Mark Alan At Boon's Treasury
- Jacob Westfall At Edgefield
- Heavy Gone Acoustic At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Here’s a great way to taste a few wines in the region without having to map it out yourself! Book this daytrip and we'll organize transportation to three different wineries. Tasting fees and light appetizers are included within the package.Details
To celebrate the hop harvest in the Pacific Northwest, McMenamins brewers have decided to create a seasonal beer utilizing fresh, or undried, hops straight from the hop fields.
Pouring at all McMenamins Locations
Until It's Gone!
Punx, Squares, Skaters, Farmers, Bartenders, Grandparents, Stoners, Carpenters, Hobos, Heshers, Babes, Babies, Plumbers, Strippers, Art Teachers, Teenagers, Townies, Moms, Dads, Truck Drivers, and Witches all love King Tuff.
At the Crystal’s Lola's Room
Saturday, October 25
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos