There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, March 7
- Dryland Farmers At White Eagle
- Jon Koonce At Rock Creek Tavern
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Tate Peterson At Hotel Oregon
- Oh My Mys At Boon's Treasury
- Sam Cooper At Crystal Hotel
- Mark Alan At Edgefield
- Umphrey's McGee At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
New And Upcoming:See All
How's about some history, a lot of beer sampling, live music and more beer? It’s our 18th annual brewfest, featuring unique tap selections from McMenamins’ Washington brewers and guest brewers alike.
At Historic McMenamins Olympic Club Hotel & Theater
Saturday, April 19
The Oregon Encyclopedia hosts an enlightening evening of history, served up with food and a pint or two of good beer.
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Monday, April 7
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den