Mission Theater: New Seating, Screen and Sound!
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, July 31
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Alyse Black At White Eagle
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Tycho At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- Lukas Borsten At Crystal Hotel
- Great Elk At Kennedy School
- Brad Creel and the Reel Deel At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
New And Upcoming:See All
We’ve got lots of faves making tour stops in Troutdale, including Group Love and Portugal. The Man, and two nights with the Avett Brothers. Don’t miss out!
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Throughout the summer...
A refreshing, flavorful and organic Summer Pale Ale that quenches your thirst at the same time as tantalizing your taste buds.
Now Pouring At All McMenamins Locations
Through Late August
Formed in 1978, the Bunnymen have been a vital force in the indie rock world for over 36 years having won over millions of obsessive music fans worldwide and indelibly influenced countless bands with their signature sound.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Monday, August 4
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos