There is some great live music tonight:
Wednesday, July 23
- Billy D At Rock Creek Tavern
- Chris Margolin At Boon's Treasury
- Aaron Lee Tasjan At Crystal Hotel
- Sloan Martin (of Steelhead) At Edgefield
- Three for Silver At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Miss Massive Snowflake At White Eagle
- Nicholas David At Old St. Francis School
New And Upcoming:See All
We're showing free outdoor movies! Bring your own chairs and blankets at dusk to Edgefield on Thursdays in July and Grand Lodge Thursday–Saturday all summer long. Relax with family and friends – food and drinks will be available for purchase.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield and
Throughout the summer...
Enjoy Happy Hour pricing on select ales at Oregon McMenamins locations:
July 19–26 · Wheat-Style Beers
Could be a hefe, an American wheat, a Bavarian weiss - all depends on the brewers' whim.
At All Oregon McMenamins Locations
Formed in 1978, the Bunnymen have been a vital force in the indie rock world for over 36 years having won over millions of obsessive music fans worldwide and indelibly influenced countless bands with their signature sound.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Monday, August 4
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos