There is some great live music tonight:
Wednesday, October 1
- Billy D At Rock Creek Tavern
- Deadstring Brothers At Crystal Hotel
- Michele Van Kleef At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- Mark Alan At Boon's Treasury
- Heavy Gone Acoustic At White Eagle
- Conor Oberst At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Jacob Westfall At Edgefield
- Kim Kelley and the Downhi... At Old St. Francis School
New And Upcoming:See All
Come out to the coast on Columbus Day weekend for a last chance Beach Blanket Bash, featuring two days of live music from Garcia Birthday Band! Join us Sunday for our “Brews, Tees & Q” Golf Tournament and BBQ Contest, and The Fabulous Garage Band plays into the evening.
At Historic McMenamins Sand Trap Pub
Begun as a wedding party for Germany's Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese in 1810, today Oktoberfest is celebrated all over the world with singing, beer, food and revelry – join the fun this weekend!
at McMenamins Mill Creek
October 4 & 5
Go below Ringlers Annex to hear regional and national musicians who headline our stage for a week (every night!), often with accompanying friends and fellow musicians. A truly intimate musical experience!
At Crystal Hotel's Al's Den
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos