See a show this weekend:
Saturday, May 23
- "Come As You Are" - 90s D... At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Garcia Birthday Band At Crystal Hotel
There is some great live music tonight:
Friday, May 22
- Voodoo Highway At Old St. Francis School
- Father John Misty At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Coyote Willow At Hotel Oregon
- The Old Yellers At Edgefield
- Evangenitals At White Eagle
- Rich Layton and the Troub... At Rock Creek Tavern
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Goldenboy At Boon's Treasury
New And Upcoming:See All
In honor of Oregon Cider Week, join us in the Kennedy School Library for a cider-themed dinner.
Executive Chef Chris Lawrence has created a sumptuous menu, which will be paired with Edgefield ciders-apple, cherry and pomegranate-as well as two international ciders.
At Historic McMenamins Kennedy School
Thursday, June 18
We're featuring beer from 7 McMenamins brewers and 4 Salem-area guest brewers on tap for the Barley Cup Brewfest. What could be better than a selection of distinctive and flavorful brews at the start of summer, all vying to be your favorite?
At Historic McMenamins Thompson Brewery & Public House
Saturday, June 13
Warm, analogue dreamwave; mind-altering glitch; world-infused groove; bass-fueled breaks; sexified down-tempo; electric lullabies; and psy-fi funk are just a few of the genres that have poured from the Ambassador's soul into earbuds and ghetto-blasters across the galaxy.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Friday, June 5
McMenamins Brewing Philosophy
Our brewers talk about the creative flow...More Videos