See a show this weekend:More Music and Events
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, October 2
- Skip vonKuske's Cellotronik At Boon's Treasury
- Punk Rock Monday Presents At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Eye Candy VJ At Bagdad
- Dismal Niche Orchestra At White Eagle
- Broken Down Guitars At Old St. Francis School
- The Freaknight Traveling ... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Deadstring Brothers At Crystal Hotel
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
New And Upcoming:See All
Celebrate this Northeast Portland landmark with food, drink and live music from The Americans, plus Mo Phillips and the Spaghetti Pants Dance Party, and even more fun for the kids with Joe Mishkin “The Balloon Guy” and Amanda “The Face Painter”.
At Historic McMenamins Kennedy School
Thursday, October 16
To celebrate the hop harvest in the Pacific Northwest, McMenamins brewers have decided to create a seasonal beer utilizing fresh, or undried, hops straight from the hop fields.
Pouring at all McMenamins Locations
Until It's Gone!
Mark Lanegan is almost 50. His newest album is titled Phantom Radio. Fifty years, 50 records. What has this life taught him? Mark Lanegan smiles broadly and gives a chuckle. "That there's more to life than writing songs every day."
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Thursday, October 30
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos