Hammerhead's 27th Birthday
Specials, contests and more here at the Hillsdale and at all McMenamins!
- Hillsdale Brewery & Public House |
- Friday, January 25, 2013
- 11 a.m. -- all day, everywhere! |
- Food and drink specials (like pints of Hammerhead for $2.50!) |
- All ages welcome; 21 & over to drink the ales
About Hammerhead's 27th Birthday
On this day, twenty-seven years ago, a very special beer was born at the Hillsdale Brewery in southwest Portland, christened Hammerhead. Today, it's above-and-beyond our best-selling ale. So we plan to celebrate! - head to any McMenamins location in Oregon or Washington for $2.50 pints of Hammerhead, plus ale-inspired food specials, contests on Facebook and a lot more. Cheers to the Great Overalled One.
- Pints of Hammerhead for $2.50 (all McMenamins locations)
- To-go bottles of Hammerhead for $4.50 (all Oregon locations)
- 20% off all Hammerhead merchandise at shopmcmenamins.com.
- $15 Hammerhead t-shirts at all the hotel gift shops
- Giveaways on the main McMenamins Facebook page
- Hammerhead Barbeque Pork Sliders with buttermilk coleslaw $7.75
And at the McMenamins Hillsdale Brewery & Public House, the birthplace of Hammerhead:
- Brewery tours from 3 p.m. 'til 6 p.m.
- McMenamins Breweries: