Happy 18th Birthday, Black Rabbit Red!
All McMenamins locations will offer specials on this favorite red wine today!
- Edgefield Winery |
- Thursday, April 4, 2013
- All day, all locations! |
- Free |
- 21 and over
About Happy 18th Birthday, Black Rabbit Red!
Today, we toast one of our most popular Edgefield Winery vintages - Black Rabbit Red, "born" 18 years ago.
Are you a fan? Then this is your day.
- Glasses of Black Rabbit Red for $4.50 (all locations, from north to south)
- Bottles "for here" of Black Rabbit for $17 (all locations, from north to south)
- 20% off all Black Rabbit Red merchandise at shopmcmenamins.com. [Use code: BRR] (includes everything with Black Rabbit logo)
- Food Special of the day: The Cellar Burger
Third-pound of Country Natural Beef, mushrooms sautéed with Black Rabbit Red Wine, bleu cheese crumbles, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and secret sauce on a traditional bun with your side of choice
- History of Black Rabbit Red and the Black Rabbit image
And at the Rabbit's birthplace (Edgefield Winery in Troutdale, Ore.), we'll have guided history tours from 3 p.m. 'til 6 p.m. and tastings of past library vintages.
Are you a fan of McMenamins Pubs, Hotels & Breweries on Facebook? Well, you should be...
- All day long there will be Black Rabbit Red trivia on the McMenamins Facebook page – the first correct answers will win hotel packages, shirts, hats and more.
- Take pictures of yourself and your friends with a glass of Black Rabbit Red and post it to the McMenamins Facebook page.