Happy 25th Birthday, Ruby!
At all McMenamins locations!
Plus: A cocktail contest, magnums and more at the Hillsdale Pub...
- Hillsdale Brewery & Public House |
- Monday, March 21, 2011
- 11 a.m. 'til late |
- Free; food and drink specials and more |
- All ages welcome
About Happy 25th Birthday, Ruby!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Ruby! We will celebrate this raspberry-tinged ale at all McMenamins locations across Oregon and Washington with $2 pints all day and more, plus special events at Ruby's birthplace here at the Hillsdale Brewery & Public House in SW Portland.
Happening Across the Land...
- Pints of Ruby for $2 (all locations) with 25 cents of each pint of Ruby sold donated to the Oregon and Washington Food Banks!
- 22-oz. bottles of Ruby for $4 (all Oregon locations) to-go only
- 20% off all Ruby merchandise at shopmcmenamins.com (everything with a Ruby logo, using discount code Ruby). Hotel gift shops will have $15 Ruby t-shirts.
- Chicken Sandwich with Ruby BBQ Sauce: Served with brewers side salad with Ruby Vinaigrette and a Pint of Ruby -- $8.25 ($6.25 without a pint)
- A limited run (100 total!) of Ruby's 25th Birthday Magnums will be available for sale ONLY at the Hillsdale Brewery & Public House for $20. (After 3/21, the Ruby Magnums will be available in gift packages or sold solo exclusively at McMenamins hotel gift shops in Oregon for $25.)
More Fun at the Hillsdale location...
- Brewery tours from 3 p.m. 'til 6 p.m. – watch Ruby being made right on the spot
- Ruby t-shirts and other swag can be purchased for 20% off (only at the Hillsdale Pub).
- 25th Birthday Magnums on sale for $20 starting at 11 a.m.
We'll be doing fun giveaways and contests on Facebook, so "like" the McMenamins Pubs, Breweries & Historic Hotels page to find out all the details when the big day arrives...
Ruby's Cocktail Contest
Fancy yourself something of a mixologist? Create a drink using Ruby as an ingredient. Email your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 14, 2011.
We will select the top three drinks and will make them at the Hillsdale Pub that day at 4 p.m. and select the winner at 4:30 p.m. The top drink-maker will receive an overnight stay at the Crystal Hotel (opening May 3!) and tickets to a show at the Crystal Ballroom.Map & Directions