“It’s Not Me, It’s You: Stories from the Dark Side of Dating”
An evening of personal stories on the theme of what happens when dating goes hilariously awry
- Mission Theater |
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- 6 p.m. doors, 7 p.m. show |
- $18 advance, $20 day of show |
- 21 and over
Tickets on sale now!
About “It’s Not Me, It’s You: Stories from the Dark Side of Dating”
We've all had them: dates that go terribly, hilariously awry. After hearing these personal stories, you'll leave either feeling grateful for your current relationship or with the realization that being single isn't so bad after all.
- Michelle Lesniak Franklin, fashion designer (Project Runway)
- Wm. Steven Humphrey, columnist/humorist (The Portland Mercury, The Lost Boys - Live!)
- S. Renee Mitchell, women's advocate/author (Tangoing with Tornadoes)
- Rick Huddle, performer/storyteller
- Marjorie Skinner, managing editor/style columnist (The Portland Mercury)
- Vin Shambry, artist/writer
- Jason Rouse, writer (Live Wire Radio)
- Hannah Love, political activist
Hosted by Stephanie Purtle
Tickets are $20 at the door or $18 in advance from CascadeTickets.com. (Skip the fees by making your purchase in person at Crystal Ballroom, Bagdad Theater or Edgefield Gift Shop.)
Proceeds benefit Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon, which helps keep Oregon the No. 1 State for reproductive freedom!
- PPA of Oregon: