“Sittin’ Seagulls – McMenamins Golf Championship” Day 2
- Gearhart Hotel |
- Saturday, October 25, 2014
- 9 a.m. shotgun start |
- $75 in advance—all-inclusive! |
- 21 and over
About “Sittin’ Seagulls – McMenamins Golf Championship” Day 2
In the spirit of Caddyshack, enjoy antics and prizes. Friday at noon is a trick shot demo, followed by shotgun start at 1 p.m., then dinner and live music to top off the day! Saturday at 9 a.m. is a "seagull race"-done in horserace format. It's $75 in advance-all-inclusive!
Gearhart Golf Links and McMenamins Gearhart Hotel and Sand Trap Pub are steeped with history, and an important part of that history was this tournament. Read about it here...
"Those Sittin' Seagulls
tournaments were the craziest things....In fact, growing up in Gearhart, at the
Gearhart Course.....it was just unbelievable!"
Sally Herron Valade
Enjoy the historic Gearhart Golf Links during one of many golf tournaments to come this year. Afterwards, have a round of ales or whiskeys at the Pot Bunker Bar or the pub while you discuss your play. Golfers are welcome to sign up in the Gearhart Golf Links pro shop or give them a call for more information: (503) 738-3538. Carts are available, and we'll have prizes at every hole!
Want to plan ahead? We have tourneys scheduled every 3rd Friday.
Tourney rules (subject to change)
- Format: 4 person scramble – enter as a team, or any portion of and we will find you partners
- Price is per player, carts are an additional $15 per player
- Reservation required. Sign up at gearhartgolflinks.com
- Fees include golf, prizes and 2 drinks
- Prizes on every hole!
- Tourneys are played rain, or shine, wind or sleet... even if it's sunny & warm!