There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, August 30
- Moody Little Sister At Edgefield
- Tate Peterson At Hotel Oregon
- Mark MacMinn At Boon's Treasury
- "Come As You Are" - 90s D... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Pony Village At White Eagle
- Brand New At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- St. Even At Crystal Hotel
- Three for Silver At Rock Creek Tavern
New And Upcoming:See All
We’ve got lots of faves making tour stops in Troutdale, including Panic! At The Disco, and two nights with the Avett Brothers. Don’t miss out!
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Throughout the summer...
The Portland Film Festival is the biggest and most outgoing summer movie smorgasbord in the Northwest. This year, they have over 154 hours of films, workshops, networking opportunities, parties, talks, classes, behind-the-scene tours and more, much of which is at the Mission.
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Aug. 26–Sep. 1
Forming the band as teenagers, My Ticket Home has matured their sound from hyper-aggressive Metalcore into a new brand of heavy music that the band lovingly refers to as "Puke Rock."
At Crystal’s Lola's Room
Saturday, September 6
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos