See a show this weekend:
Friday, July 25
- The Lowest Pair At Edgefield
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, July 24
- Moody Little Sister At Edgefield
- Martin Gerschwitz At Rock Creek Tavern
- The Get Ahead At Kennedy School
- The Low Bones At Grand Lodge
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- Chris Baron & Friends At White Eagle
- The Windshield Vipers At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Wildish At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
We’ve got lots of faves making tour stops in Troutdale, including Group Love and Portugal. The Man, and two nights with the Avett Brothers. Don’t miss out!
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield
Throughout the summer...
You’ve tried our signature Hammerhead, Ruby and Terminator – here’s your opportunity to taste what else our brewers are working on, at various locations, throughout each month. Stop by to taste something new, talk to the brewer who brewed it and meet like-minded beer folk.
At various McMenamins Brewpubs
Thoughout each month
Fade to Light aims to not just be a fashion show, but to be an experience that leaves the viewer with a solid understanding of each designer and the collections being shown.
At McMenamins Historic Crystal Ballroom
Wednesday, August 20
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos