See a show this weekend:
Friday, December 2
- The Living Souls At Rock Creek Tavern
- Eric John Kaiser At Gearhart Hotel & Sand Trap Pub
There is some great live music tonight:
Sunday, December 4
- Irish Sunday At Rock Creek Tavern
- Slings and Arrows At Crystal Hotel
- Echo Pearl Varsity At White Eagle
- Band of Horses At Crystal Ballroom Property
- Red and Ruby At Edgefield
- Danny Barnes At White Eagle
- "Come As You Are" - 90s D... At Crystal Ballroom Property
New And Upcoming:See All
If you’re in need of private event space for your holiday get-together (to step it up for the office party!), select prime dates are available at our charming Old Church & Pub and the Grand Lodge. We offer special catering holiday menus and festive spaces!
At Historic McMenamins locations
this holiday season
Our new Crangerine Dream seasonal cider is a bright garnet color, reflecting tart cranberry in this cider crafted with 10 local apple varieties at Edgefield Winery. Orange and tangerine give a lingering tangy round citrus finish. Try a pint and you’ll get a special Passport stamp as well.
At all McMenamins Locations
Pouring now through the holidays
Galactic is, always was, and always will be a funk band. Whatever genre of music anyone in New Orleans is doing, from Mardi Gras Indians to rock bands to hardcore rappers, it's all funk at the bottom, because funk is the common musical language, the lingua franca of New Orleans music.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Saturday, February 11
It's a can...It's a growler...No, it's a Crowler®!
Fill it fresh from one of our 20 taps and seal it up to-go.More Videos