Mission Theater: New Seating, Screen and Sound!
See a show this weekend:
Friday, August 22
- Liam Finn At White Eagle
- '80s Video Dance Attack -... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, August 23
- "Come As You Are" - 90s D... At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- When We Met At White Eagle
- Warren Floyd At Hotel Oregon
- The Hill Dogs At Edgefield
- Sloan Martin (of Steelhead) At Grand Lodge
- Catherine Feeny & Chris J... At Crystal Hotel
- Shorty and the Mustangs At Rock Creek Tavern
- Chance Hayden At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
Hosted by Breck Taylor, Master of Whiskey
Reserve your spots now for this popular event – a selection of scotches, a tasty multicourse dinner and cigars for all afterward.
At Historic McMenamins Grand Lodge
Friday, September 26
Take a trip around the world, all from your seat, and learn the subtle differences in this beloved prized liquid. Hosted by Breck Taylor, Master of Whiskey, and paired with this custom menu from Executive Chef Ross Smith.
At McMenamins Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
Friday, September 12
The album Spiderland spawned a whole new genre, and is regarded as one of the most influential records of the past thirty years. The music is taut, menacing, and haunting - its structure built largely on absence and restraint, on the echoing space between the notes, but punctuated by sudden thrilling blasts of unfettered fury.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Thursday, August 28
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos