There is some great live music tonight:
Saturday, August 30
- Moody Little Sister At Edgefield
- Brand New At Crystal Ballroom & Lola's Room
- Tate Peterson At Hotel Oregon
- St. Even At Crystal Hotel
- Mark MacMinn At Boon's Treasury
- Three for Silver At Rock Creek Tavern
- Will West & The Friendly ... At Grand Lodge
- Pony Village At White Eagle
New And Upcoming:See All
We're showing free outdoor movies! Bring your own chairs and blankets at dusk to Edgefield on Thursdays in July and Grand Lodge Thursday–Saturday all summer long. Relax with family and friends – food and drinks will be available for purchase.
At Historic McMenamins Edgefield and
Throughout the summer...
Enjoy a whole pizza pie from our new pizza oven, sit back in the new comfy seats and stare in wonder at the new, massive screen... Our thundering new sound system may even blow your hair back!
At Historic McMenamins Mission Theater
Built to Spill endeavors to make songs interesting to themselves and their audience. They hope people will discover the music for themselves. Year after year, new fans show up. Just like the band members, listeners come to the music with expectations and ideals. They make up their own ideas about the songs.
At Historic McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
Saturday, September 27
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos