See a show this weekend:More Music and Events
There is some great live music tonight:
Thursday, August 21
- Beck At Edgefield
- Steve Kerin At Chapel Pub
- Chris Margolin At Boon's Treasury
- Freak Mountain Ramblers At Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
- The Low Bones At Kennedy School
- Will West & The Friendly ... At Edgefield
- Catherine Feeny & Chris J... At Crystal Hotel
- Mexican Gunfight At Rock Creek Tavern
New And Upcoming:See All
Good news, air travelers: We’re again part of the Alaska Airlines “Oregon Wines Fly Free” program. Get the details using the link below...
At McMenamins Edgefield Winery
The latest concept to pop out of McMenamins' music laboratories, the Windshield Vipers feature an ever-rotating cast of veteran musicians playing an ever-changing and ever-expanding song list. Always free and all ages!
At McMenamins Ringlers Pub
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
Punk Rock Mondays is your no-frills, no-cover, all-ages punk show.
(Mosh pit optional!)
At the Crystal’s Lola's Room
Our Brewing Philosophy
For Oregon Craft Beer Month, we asked a few our brewers about their brewing philosophy.More Videos