Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!
Hotel Oregon offers four different room types for our guests. Our rooms feature original porcelain sinks and cotton bathrobes with shared bathrooms, exclusively for hotel guests, conveniently located down the hall. Our rooms with shared baths include original porcelain sinks, cotton bathrobes and a private bathroom between two adjoining rooms. We also offer queen rooms with private bathrooms. Our two suites feature king-sized beds, comfy sitting areas and private bathrooms. Our hotel offers free wi-fi.
We are now offering a limited number of pet-friendly rooms.
Make your reservations online or
call (888) 472-8427 or (503) 472-8427.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
2017 UFO Festival:
If you're looking ahead to the 2017 UFO Festival May 18-21, rooms at Hotel Oregon in that timeframe will open up for reservations on Friday, July 15 at 8 a.m.
Front Desk Hours:
Friday & Saturday, 6am-11pm
There are unloading parking spots in front of the hotel. Long term guest parking is available in the parking structure on the corner of NE 5th and NE Evans St.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add $15 per person after double occupancy.
- Children age six and under stay free.
- For ADA rooms, please contact the hotel directly.
- Add $15 per pet, per day. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Add 8% city and 1% county lodging taxes to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- Packages are subject to availability and excluded from major holidays.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!