Check in at the White Eagle Saloon, located on the first floor.
Monday –Saturday, 3 p.m. 'til 1 a.m.
Sunday, 4 p.m. 'til 11 p.m.
Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and enjoy your 7th night on us!
Lodging rooms at the Rock 'n' Roll hotel feature whimsical artwork and original porcelain sinks in each room, with shared, private bathrooms down the hall.
The White Eagle's bunk rooms feature bunk beds and original porcelain sinks, with shared, private bathrooms down the hall.
Our hotel rooms are located directly above the saloon. With its nightly live music tradition, this is not for the light sleeper nor the early riser – be prepared to "rock into the night!"
|Check-in is 3 p.m. (4 p.m. Sundays); check-out is at 11 a.m.
Rates vary seasonally. Based on double occupancy.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Make your reservations online or
call (866) 271-3377 or (503) 335-8900
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
- Room rates are the same for single or double occupancy.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 12.5% state and county room tax to all room rates.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Rates are subject to change.