Check in at the White Eagle Saloon, located on the first floor.
Parking: We have space for 6 cars in our parking lot which is located on the east side of the building. Please do not park in the lot on the west side of the building. That lot does not belong to us and your car will be towed. Free street parking is available in the neighborhood. Some of the street parking has a one or two hour limit which is enforced between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Lodging rooms at the Rock 'n' Roll hotel feature whimsical artwork and original porcelain sinks in each room, with shared, private bathrooms down the hall. We do not have air conditioning within the guestrooms; however, all rooms feature large windows, and fans are available upon request.
The White Eagle's bunk rooms feature bunk beds and original porcelain sinks, with shared, private bathrooms down the hall.
Our hotel rooms are located directly above the saloon. With its nightly live music tradition, this is not for the light sleeper nor the early riser – be prepared to "rock into the night!"
New Year's Eve Celebration Package
- Lodging for two in a cozy guestroom, including surprise amenities
- Live music
- A sparkling wine toast at midnight
Make your reservations online or
call (866) 271-3377 or (503) 335-8900
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
Check-in is at 4 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Room rates are the same for single or double occupancy.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 12.5% state and county room tax to all room rates.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!