Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and enjoy your 7th night on us!
You can't miss the Grand Lodge in Forest Grove. Hotels in the area don't typically feature stately columns or expansive gardens. Inside, guestrooms at the Grand Lodge have added personality, with whimsical artwork, original porcelain sinks and historic charm. Guests may choose from rooms with private baths or convenient shared bathrooms down each hall. The hotel's bunk rooms feature bunk beds and original porcelain sinks. Overnight guests can enjoy complimentary use of the outdoor, heated soaking pool.
Hear a suspicious knocking in the walls? It's not a ghost or noisy neighbors, just our historic and efficient radiator warming up to keep things cozy.
|Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
Rates vary seasonally. Based on double occupancy.
|King Suite with private bath,
sitting room and fireplace
|King with private bath||$125–$155|
Make your reservations online or
call (877) 992-9533 or (503) 992-9533.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children age six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 10% state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Rates are subject to change. All packages include European-style lodging.
When it comes to Forest Grove hotels, remember McMenamins Grand Lodge!