Guestrooms at the Grand Lodge feature whimsical artwork, original porcelain sinks and cotton bathrobes. Guests may choose from rooms with private baths or convenient shared common bathrooms down the hall. The hotel's bunk rooms feature bunk beds and original porcelain sinks.
Our new Foundation Rooms reflect authors, musicians and others who have influenced McMenamins in some way; there's the painting of Bob McMenamin (the father of Founders Mike and Brian) and his namesake "Bob's Bar" adjacent to the rooms, and rooms named after Bob Marley and JRR Tolkien. Artwork depicting Jerry Garcia is also featured. This wing is part of the building's foundation as well. So guests looking to stay close to Bob's Bar benefit from this selection of bunks, full and queen European rooms.
All overnight guests can enjoy complimentary use of the outdoor, heated soaking pool.
Hearing a suspicious knocking in the walls? Not to worry – it’s not a ghost or some noisy neighbors. It’s just our historic and efficient radiator warming up to keep things cozy. We do not have air conditioning within the guestrooms; however, all rooms feature large windows, and fans are available upon request.
Make your reservations online or
call (877) 992-9533 or (503) 992-9533.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children age six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 10% state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Add $15 per pet, per day. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!
When it comes to Forest Grove hotels, remember McMenamins Grand Lodge!