Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and enjoy your 7th night on us!
Guestrooms at the Grand Lodge feature whimsical artwork, original porcelain sinks and cotton bathrobes. Guests may choose from rooms with private baths or convenient shared common bathrooms down the hall. The hotel's bunk rooms feature bunk beds and original porcelain sinks. Overnight guests can enjoy complimentary use of the outdoor, heated soaking pool.
Hearing a suspicious knocking in the walls? Not to worry – it’s not a ghost or some noisy neighbors. It’s just our historic and efficient radiator warming up to keep things cozy.
|Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
Rates vary seasonally. Based on double occupancy.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
|King Suite with private bath,
sitting room and fireplace
|King with private bath||$125–$155|
Make your reservations online or
call (877) 992-9533 or (503) 992-9533.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children ages six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 10% state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Rates are subject to change. All packages include European-style lodging.