The guestrooms at Old St. Francis School feature televisions, telephones, free wi-fi and private bathrooms with showers. Overnight guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the mosaic-tiled soaking pool.
Sleeps 6 to 10 people
This charming two-story, five-bedroom house includes four queen beds, one bunk bed, two private bathrooms, television, telephone, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave and free wi-fi.
43 new guest rooms opening early 2016!
Make your reservations online or
call (541) 382-5174 or (877) 661-4228.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children age six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- For ADA rooms, please contact the hotel directly.
- Add $15 per pet. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Add 11% state and county lodging tax to all room and rental house rates.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All rooms and houses are nonsmoking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!