John Barleycorns Brewery

Established: March 1996
2014 Brewery Production: 153 batches • 1853.50 kegs • 229,834 pints

John Barleycorns opened in Tigard in 1996 and was the first brewpub that McMenamins built from the ground up. Its original construction included the brewery's fishbowl design  where brewing is not just visible from the public dining area but actually completely unobstructed by any barriers. 

Interested in purchasing a keg? Call the pub at (503) 684-6253 and review our list of keg sales frequently asked questions.   

Find us on... Facebook Twitter


 

Related blog posts

Twenty-Five Years of Hammerhead – 1/25/11

Kris Kringle – Supersized!

15th Annual Lighthouse Brewfest

A Beer Story: Liquidator

The Hammerhead Logo

Related content (tags):

Brewery Joint > John Barleycorns Property > John Barleycorns