Grand Lodge allows pets at the red picnic tables at Pat's Corner and the side patio of the Ironwork Grill, as well as during overnight stays. To book a hotel room, you can call or go online. However, if you book online, please call the hotel as soon as possible to add your pet(s) to your reservation.
We have a few rules, to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, be they human, furry, fuzzy or scaled:
- Pets are allowed at the red picnic tables at Pat's Corner and the side patio of the Ironwork Grill, and in select hotel rooms for a $15 fee
- No size or weight restrictions
- No limit on number of pets allowed
- Pets must be on leashes or in crates while they are in any public or common places within the hotel.
- Pets must not be left unattended by their owners while in the hotel.
- Pets are allowed in designated food or beverage areas only.
- If a your pet creates a disturbance or becomes aggressive to any guest or other person in the hotel, the owner agrees to remove the pet promptly from the hotel upon request unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
- The owners agree to be present or remove their pets from the room during housekeeping service or while any hotel staff is present in the room.