You earn a world of prizes (valued at $200!)
on your quest to fill your passport:
Burgers · Tots · Appetizers · Gift Cards
Pint Glasses · Growlers · T-shirts & more
When you complete your passport, you’ll be awarded the Grand Prize, which includes:
- Three overnight stays
- Valid at any of McMenamins historic hotels for two people in a standard King, Queen or Double Twin room; not valid for suites, restrictions apply - we suggest calling the hotel you'd like to stay at for room option details. Reservations can be made online or by phone. Certificates may be used for consecutive nights. Blackout dates include Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, New Year’s Eve and select three-day holiday weekends: Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Martin Luther King, Jr. weekends. You must present your certificate(s) upon check-in (photocopies are not valid). Certificates are valid for two years from Passport date completion. Rooms based on availability. No upgrades. Not available with packages. Restrictions at certain hotels may apply.
- A pair of tickets
- To a concert at the Crystal Ballroom, Lola's Room, White Eagle, Mission Theater or Edgefield Concerts on the Lawn (which are June-September every year). A limited number of Cosmic Tripster tickets are available per show. Tickets are General Admission; no upgrades.
- How do you get tickets?Login to McMenamins Portal and click on the 'Claim Tickets' button next to your completed Passport number. You will see a list of Available Concerts. Click the 'Enter' or 'Redeem' button (some concerts are drawings and some are first-come, first-serve).
- If you're not the concert-going type, you can opt for tickets to our movie theaters in lieu of concert tickets. They're good at any of our nine theaters, for any standard showing, with no expiration date.
- To claim your theater tickets, login to McMenamins Portal and simply click the 'Claim Movie Tickets' button. We'll confirm your mailing address and send you a a pair of tickets to be used at a movie of your choice.
- Expect to receive them via snail mail within 2-3 weeks.
Edgefield Concerts on the Lawn
Here's how to request Cosmic Tripster tickets for any Edgefield Concerts on the Lawn:
- If you haven't yet, sign up for the Edgefield Concerts on the Lawn announcement emails by filling out the "Join the List" boxes here: edgefieldconcerts.com
- Once you see a concert you'd like to attend, login to your McMenamins Portal and click on the 'Claim Tickets' button.
- Click on the 'Enter' button next to the concert you're interested in and your name will be entered in to the drawing.
- The drawing is held at noon on the day prior to the presale date
- If there is no presale, the drawing will be held at noon on the day prior to the onsale date
- Cosmic Tripsters who are chosen will be emailed directly with instructions on picking up tickets
- Drinks at happy hour prices, Sunday - Thursday
- Valid for the first year after you've completed your Passport. Passport may not be used in place of legal I.D. (Food, pitchers, flights and taster trays not included. Happy hour specials vary from location to location; please consult the happy hour menu at a location and order directly from that menu, and inform the server of the discount. Must show Passport to redeem. Some blackout dates/locations apply, such as no discount at Edgefield during Edgefield Concerts on the Lawn.)
- Exclusive Passport merchandise,
- to prove that you did it!
- Cosmic Tripster Key
- Consider this key your ticket to getting into exclusive passport events, from tours of new properties before they're open, to dinners and tastings and event discounts (UFO Fest!) and who knows what else we'll come up with.
- An invite to the Cosmic Tripster Party
- For every Passport completed in the proper timeframe, Cosmic Tripsters will receive an invitation to the next upcoming Cosmic Tripster Party. Invites are for the Passport holder only. Cosmic Tripster Parties are exclusive to those who have filled their Passports, so there's no +1. For example, the designated timeframe for the Anderson School party was 4/21/14 until 5/31/15. That means that everyone who completed a Passport in that time period received an invitation to that party. However, anyone who completed multiple Passports in that timeframe still only received one party invitation, because all Passports were in the same timeframe.
- Additionally, parties can happen at any time so the timeframe for eligibility will vary based on the upcoming party date.
- We announce the cosmic Tripster party informaiton via our Passport emails, so register here to get all the details first!
- The Grand Prize is valued at nearly $500 - not including the happy hour prize because who knows how much that'll save you over a year?!
Note: Some concerts have reached Cosmic Tripster ticket capacity and are no longer eligible. If this is the case, they will be marked as 'Closed' in the Portal.
How to redeem your Grand Prize
- Your Passport must be registered in order to redeem the Grand Prize and become a Cosmic Tripster. Registering early, before you arrive at one of our McMenamins Hotels, will save time and make it quicker for us to anoint you an official Cosmic Tripster!
- Take your completed Passport to the front desk of one of McMenamins historic hotels.
- Your Passport stamps will be confirmed and your prizes awarded. You'll be given a Grand Prize Booklet containing your overnight stay certificates and details about concert/movie tickets.
Note: Passport staff work Monday through Friday, daytime hours, so emails are answered during this time in the order in which they're received.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.