Rules & Redemption
Each time you visit a different location, get a stamp and win prizes along the way. Once you've completed the quest, you'll be a member of our Cosmic Tripsters.
How It Works
- When you get your passport, make sure to fill out the first page with your name, email, signature and photo. If you do not have a photo you will need to show your valid photo I.D. when receiving a new stamp. Note: the passport does not replace your I.D. You must have your I.D. to drink.
- Register your passport number online. This is the only way which your passport will be replaced if lost or stolen. (Note: we will not however be able to replace the stamps which you've received as we are not able to verify where you've been.)
- When you visit any McMenamins, ask your server for a stamp. You can receive stamps for visiting a location (pub, hotel, small bars) or when you complete different McMenamins' experiences (Ex: Attend a brewfest, Get a spa treatment).
- Some stamps require an additional photo or may require you to purchase a ticket to a concert or movie. (This will be noted on the passport with a or icon).
- Many of our small bars and beverage producers (breweries, coffee roasters, etc.) have limited hours. Look for the " * " and check individual location sites for hours.
- When you get all the stamps for each region, your server will confirm your stamps and award you a prize.
- When you complete your passport page for a hotel, go to the front desk to receive your prize.
- When you've received all of the location stamps in your passport, you can redeem the grand prize at any McMenamins hotel. (Note: You can receive your last stamp at any location, but the final prize redemption is only available at a hotel.)
- You do not need to do all experiences to complete your passport.
- There is no time limit or expiration date to complete your passport.
- If a new location opens before you complete your passport, you will need to get those stamps in order to complete the passport.
- McMenamins is not responsible for lost or damaged passports.
- One passport per person, please.
- Have a question? Email email@example.com.
Extra Steps designated by an Icon:
- Hotels and a few pubs: In order to receive certain stamps, you will need to get a picture of youself with a designated piece of artwork. The clue to the artwork will be posted at the front desk. Or if it's at a pub, just ask your server. The artwork will change from month to month.
- You will receive your stamp when you show a photo of yourself with the specified piece of artwork.
- Movie Theaters/Concert Venues: In order to receive a stamp, you must purchase a ticket. There will be designated bars inside the venue for you to get your passport stamp.
- Keep your ears open! There are some free shows or special events such as birthdays which will not require you to purchase tickets to get in and get your stamp. Check online for upcoming free events at these locations.
How to receive your Grand Prize
Visit the hotel front desk at any of our hotel properties.
1. Front desk staff will verify that there is an official stamp for each property. (Experience stamps are not necessary to complete the passport.)
2. When all stamps are confirmed, the front desk staff will give a final completion stamp, list location that they received the stamp and date it. You will then receive your grand prize!
3. The final stamp will be on the inside front cover of the passport. This is the key to getting your happy hour drink prices for the next year.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.