A Pet-Friendly Hotel on the Oregon Coast
Good news, pet lovers! If you've been looking for pet-friendly hotels, Oregon Coast has the perfect one — Gearhart Hotel! We're excited to announce that we now allow pets during overnight stays. (As has always been our policy, service animals are admitted with their owners regardless of time or stay.) You can book your room either online or by phone. However, if you book online, please call the hotel to add your pet(s) to your reservation. Please note: There are a limited number of pet-friendly rooms.
We have a few rules, to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, be they human, furry, fuzzy or scaled:
- Additional $15 per pet, per day
- No size or weight restrictions
- No limit on number of pets allowed
- Pets must be on leashes or in crates while they are in any public or common places within the hotel.
- Pets must not be left unattended by their owners while in the hotel.
- Pets are allowed in designated food or beverage areas only.
- If a your pet creates a disturbance or becomes aggressive to any guest or other person in the hotel, the owner agrees to remove the pet promptly from the hotel upon request unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
- The owners agree to be present or remove their pets from the room during housekeeping service or while any hotel staff is present in the room.
For future stays in pet-friendly hotels, Oregon Coast locals and visitors can rely on McMenamins' other locations. Head to Bend, OR, to our Old St. Francis Hotel, set in a former Catholic elementary school, Hotel Oregon in McMinnville, site of the Annual UFO Fest, to Kennedy School in Northeast Portland, a former public elementary school, Crystal Hotel in downtown Portland, or to the Olympic Club in Centralia, Washington, for a touch of the "Old West" experience.