McMenamins Frequent Guest Program
Every one of your overnight visits at a McMenamins hotel counts toward a free night - once you stay six nights, you'll earn enough points to stay a future night on us! And you can accrue as many points for reward nights as you are able - there are no limits.
How does it work?
- First, create or update your profile in our online reservations system and follow the prompts to join the Frequent Guest Program; you'll receive monthly email reminders about the program.
- Stay with us! Points are automatically rewarded 72 hours after check out - you'll earn 100 points per night. Your accrued points can be viewed at any time in your online profile. Please note: points accrued during your stay are not available for immediate redemption.
- When you've accrued 600 points or more, availability search results on our online system will include a "600 point" rate (based on availability). Choose this rate to redeem your points. Add-ons, like our Romance Packages will still be available at regular prices.
- You may also book redemption nights by phone or in person for future stays.
- This offer is for individual bookings only; the offer does not apply to contracted groups or conferences.
- All of your qualifying nights must be booked under the same guest profile for points to accrue correctly.
- Only 1 room per night is accruable.
- You must be a member of the Frequent Guest Program to accrue points and redeem your complimentary stays.
- Qualifying nights begin the day you sign up!
- The free room is based on a queen-size room.
- Based on availability; blackout dates may apply. No credit for "no-shows."
- Hostel stays, reward nights and free or sponsored promotional stays are excluded from earning points in the program.
- After 5 years of inactivity, your profile points and any reward nights are lost.
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All rules are subject to change.