McMenamins Frequent Guest Program
Every one of your overnight visits at a McMenamins hotel counts toward a free night – once you stay six nights, your seventh is on us! And you can accrue as many stays as you are able – there are no limits or expiration dates.
How does it work?
- Sign up here to join the program; you'll receive monthly email reminders about the program.
- Track your overnight stays - when you've stayed six nights and are ready to book your 7th free night, use our redemption form to get things started.
- Once we confirm your qualifying stays, we can book your free night at any of our historic hotels.
- This offer is for individual bookings only; the offer does not apply to contracted groups or conferences.
- All six of your qualifying nights must be booked under the same registered guest name.
- Only 1 room per night is accruable
- You must be signed up in the Frequent Guest Program in order to receive your complimentary stay.
- All McMenamins overnight stays as of 11/1/2011 count toward your tally.
- All 7th-night-free stays must be booked in advance through the redemption form. (Sorry, we are not allowing walk-in or online reservations for free nights at this time.)
- The free room is based on a queen-size room.
- Based on availability; blackout dates may apply. No credit for "no-shows."
- Hostel stays are excluded from the loyalty program.
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All rules are subject to change.