Wondering where to park during a visit to the hotel or café? There are a few options, all within a few blocks:
- Street parking. There are several metered spots around the neighborhood – be sure to put the correct amount of cash on your meter ticket and leave it inside your curbside window.
- Covered parking garage beneath the INDIGO@twelve/west (on S.W. 12th Ave. between Washington and Stark Sts.). Daily and overnight parking available; no in and out access.
- Covered parking garage at the Brewery Blocks.There are two entrances – one on 12th Ave. and one on 13th Ave., both between N.W. Couch and Davis Sts; no in and out access.
- Two public parking lots (S.W. 13th and Washington St.). No in and out access.
Valet parking is available for guests coming to enjoy a meal or a drink at Zeus Café or Al's Den daily, beginning at 5 p.m.. The attendant can be found at S.W. 12th Ave. and Stark St., in front of Jake's Famous Crawfish.
For Overnight Hotel Guests Only
- There is a 15-minute zone directly outside the hotel front desk to park while you arrange for your pass. You must register your vehicle at the front desk and pick up your parking pass ($25 per night, billed to your room) prior to parking in the public lot (to avoid a ticket and/or a tow).
- The hotel guests' lot is one block away on S.W. 13th Ave. and Washington St.
- Hotel guests have the benefit of in and out access when they show your parking pass.