Kennedy School allows pets at the tables in front of hotel and for overnight stays. To book a hotel room, you can call or go online. However, if you book online, please call the hotel as soon as possible to add your pet(s) to your reservation.
We have a few rules, to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, be they human, furry, fuzzy or scaled:
- Pets allowed at the tables in front of hotel, served by the Courtyard Restaurant, and in hotel rooms for a $15 fee
- No size or weight restrictions
- No limit on number of pets allowed
- Pets must be on leashes or in crates while they are in any public or common places within the hotel.
- Pets are allowed in designated food or beverage areas only.
- If a your pet creates a disturbance or becomes aggressive to any guest or other person in the hotel, the owner agrees to remove the pet promptly from the hotel upon request unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
- The owners agree to be present or remove their pets from the room during housekeeping service or while any hotel staff is present in the room.
Pets must not be left unattended while in the hotel. If you'd like to board your pet elsewhere for half a day while you are out and about, check out the nearby Stay Pet Hotel.
We recommend these nearby parks to take your pets to while staying at the Kennedy School: