Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and enjoy your 7th night on us!
The Crystal Hotel has 51 comfortable guestrooms – 9 king rooms with private bathrooms and 42 queen European-style rooms with conveniently located private bathrooms down the hall – each inspired by a song or performance from the Crystal Ballroom's past 100 years. Colorfully painted panels and headboards anchor the rooms, while deeply-hued walls, black velvet drapery and animal print upholstery lend a rock ‘n' roll vibe. Large windows afford views of the city from all angles. Room rates include admission to the subterranean, saltwater soaking pool.
|Check-in is at 3 p.m.;check-out is at 11 a.m.
Rates vary seasonally. Based on double occupancy.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
|King with private bath||$145–$165|
Buy Crystal Ballroom Tickets!
As an overnight guest of the Crystal Hotel, you have the opportunity to purchase tickets for the Crystal Ballroom show (with 48 hours notice) featured on the night of your stay! You have three options:
- Purchase tickets at the same time you book your room, or
- Release your claim to tickets for the night, or
- Consider purchasing those tickets a little later.
A few notes:
If you decide to wait before buying your tickets, you will need to call the hotel and let us know of your final decision at least 48 hours in advance of your stay; otherwise, your tickets will be released to the general public for sale.
Overnight guests who have purchased tickets will receive them upon check-in at the hotel, and will also be allowed early entry into the Crystal Ballroom.
If there is no show booked in the Crystal Ballroom at the time you make your hotel reservation, a letter will be emailed to you if an act has been confirmed.
Make your reservations online or
call (503) 972-2670 or (855) 205-3930.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add $15 per person after double occupancy.
- Children age six and under stay free.
- Add 14.5% county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight package rates listed are based on queen European-style lodging and are subject to availability and excluded from major holidays.
- Rates are subject to change.