Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and enjoy your 7th night on us!
The guestrooms at Edgefield vary in size and feature whimsical artwork, comfy chenille-covered beds and vintage furnishings. Many of our rooms also feature original porcelain sinks and cotton bathrobes. There are no televisions or telephones in the rooms. We do offer complimentary WiFi around the restaurants and in the Library. Guests may choose from rooms with private bathrooms or European-style with conveniently located common bathrooms down the hallway.
Our hostel rooms offer bunk beds and individual lockers. Rates are for one bed in either a men's or women's sleeping quarter. Hostel beds are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please note: Elevator access is only to the first 2 floors.
|Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
Rates vary seasonally. Based on double occupancy.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
|Suite with private bath||$120–$155|
|European-style Double Queen||$90–$115|
|Family Room (up to six people)
1 King, 2 Bunks
|Twin (single occupancy)||$50|
Make your reservations online or
call (800) 669-8610 or (503) 669-8610.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children age six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 13.45% city, state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Rates are subject to change. All packages include European-style lodging.