The guestrooms at Edgefield vary in size and feature whimsical artwork, comfy chenille-covered beds and vintage furnishings. Guests may choose from rooms with private bathrooms or with conveniently located common bathrooms down the hallway. Many of our rooms also feature original porcelain sinks and cotton bathrobes. There are no televisions or telephones in the rooms. We do offer complimentary WiFi around the restaurants and in the Library. We do not have air conditioning within the guestrooms; however, all rooms feature large windows, and fans are available upon request. Air conditioning is available in the Black Rabbit, Power Station and other areas of the property.
Our hostel rooms offer bunk beds and individual lockers. Rates are for one bed in either a men's or women's sleeping quarter. Hostel beds are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please note: Elevator access is only to the first 2 floors.
Make your reservations online or
call (800) 669-8610 or (503) 669-8610.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children age six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 13.45% city, state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Add $15 per pet, per day. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!