Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!
Guestrooms at Kennedy School include king or queen beds as well as private bathrooms and telephones. The guest rooms in the main school building include original chalkboards and cloakrooms. The new English Wing, located in the courtyard of the original school, opened in December 2012 and features King rooms with literature-inspired themes.
All overnight guests receive complimentary use of the soaking pool and free admission to the movie theater.
|Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
Rates vary seasonally, based on double occupancy.
|King Room (main building)||$145-$175
|King Room (English wing)||$125-$155
Make your reservations online or
call (888) 249-3983 or (503) 249-3983.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add $15 per person after double occupancy.
- Children age six and under stay free.
- Add $15 per pet, per day. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Rollaways are available for some rooms in the main school building guest rooms only. They are not available in the English Wing.
- Add 14.5% state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Rates are subject to change.