The Soaking Pool will be closed
the first Tuesday of every month for maintenance.
Additionally, the soaking pool will be closed
June 1-5, 2015.
Guest rooms include king or queen beds with private bathrooms, telephones and free wi-fi. The rooms in the main school building include original chalkboards and cloakrooms. The English Wing is located in the courtyard of the original school and while the rooms are not old classrooms, the rooms have literature-inspired themes.
All overnight guests receive complimentary use of the soaking pool and free admission to the movie theater.
*The Soaking Pool will be closed the first Tuesday of every month for maintenance.
Make your reservations online or
call (888) 249-3983 or (503) 249-3983.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
Check-in is at 3 p.m.; Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add $15 per person after double occupancy.
- Children age six and under stay free.
- Add $15 per pet, per day. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Rollaways are available for some rooms in the main school building guest rooms only. They are not available in the English Wing.
- Add 14.5% state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!