Guestrooms feature original porcelain sinks, cotton bathrobes and conveniently located common bathrooms down the hall. Our hotel offers free wi-fi as well as complimentary admission to the movie theater for our overnight guests.
While in your room, you may hear the sound from the movie theater or of trains rolling through the night on the nearby tracks, the site of many a bootlegging adventure back in the day! However, complimentary earplugs are provided in the rooms for our guests' comfort.
Make your reservations online or
call (360) 736-5164 (locally), (866) 736-5164 (elsewhere).
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
Front Desk Hours:
7 a.m. - Midnight, Sunday through Thursday
7 a.m. - 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children age six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 9.8% state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight package.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- For ADA rooms, please contact the hotel directly.
- Add $15 per pet, per day. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!