Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and enjoy your 7th night on us!
Guestrooms feature original porcelain sinks, cotton bathrobes and conveniently located common bathrooms down the hall. Overnight guests receive complimentary admission to the movie theater.
While in your room, you may hear the sound from the movie theater or of trains rolling through the night on the nearby tracks, the site of many a bootlegging adventure back in the day! However, complimentary earplugs are provided in the rooms for our guests' comfort.
|Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
Rates vary seasonally. Based on double occupancy.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Make your reservations online or
call (360) 736-5164 (locally), (866) 736-5164 (elsewhere).
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children age six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add 9.8% state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight package.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Rates are subject to change.